Treat You Better

Wanda's  POV

I sat there watching Tony flirt with my crush from the othe side of the class room just to get raise out of me, I soon snap out of my thoughts from a voice behind me.

"Hey Wanda!" Natasha shouted getting my attention immediately, I turn around and see her walk towards me with a bright smile and I smiled back by instinct. "Hey Natasha what's up?" I asked hiding my jealousy I glance over to see Tony looking down at her ass, I didn't realize my eyes were red untill

Natasha brought me out of my train of thought again. "Hey, Wanda are you okay? Your eyes are red?" She asked worriedly putting her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine just a little distracted today..." I said snapping my head back to face Natasha giving her a fake smile but I don't think she believed me but she still shrugged it off.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to Tony's Halloween party?" She said with hopeful eyes, I quickly got the hint even though I didn't like Bruce I decided to go anyways....for Natasha. "Sure, I'd love to go." I said ecxcitedly. "Great, I'll pick you up around 8:00, I'll try not to be late." She said walking towards her seat when she saw the teacher walk in. 'This should a fun night' I thought rolling my eyes in disgust when I thought pf Burce, I look back to see Natasha digging in her bookbag but looked up and winked at me.
I blushed and look forward to see an angry Tony but his snarled quickly turned into a mischievous smirk.

I knew he was planning something.

I was finishing up getting dressed when My brother yell from down stairs notifying me that Natasha was here, I walked down stairs to see Pietro acting like my Dad.

I stopped at the top of the stairs to listen to their conversation.

"What are your intentions with my sister?" He asked firmly.

"To give a good time." Natasha said with a nervous smile, my brother glared at her but she quickly responded.

"Not like that of course!" She said panicking and waving both of her hands in surrender.

I heard my brother sign and his face soften."Just take care of her...she's all I got..." He said desperately, without knowing it started to bring tears to my eyes I quickly wipe them away and continued to walk down the stairs."Hey you ready to go?"  I said smiling brightly. "Um..yeah let's go." She said gazing down at my outfit, I roll my eyes and pull her towards the door. "Don't have to much fun!" Pietro yelled from the kitchen.

We pulled up to Tony's house hearingg the booming music escaping the house walls, we walked in and I immediately regreted my choice of coming but it was already to late to walk away. I felt a hand pull me towards the drinks, when we got there I felt a hand on my arm. "Hey, I didnt exspect to see you here!" O turned around and saw Tony with and innocent smile but I never fall for that fake ass smile so I decided to give him one to.

"Hey Tony! I came as Natasha's plus-one."I said faking excitement.

I could tell he wasn't happy when I said that, anger flashed in his eyes but quickly went away.

"Oh hey Tony!" Natasha said hiding her annoyance.

"Hey! Well you guys enjoy the party."

"We will!" I said as he walked away.

2 1/2 hours later

Its been almost and hour but I had to exscuse myself to the bathroom.
I was walking to the bathroom when I was pulled into a bedroom and landed- what I assumed what was the bed- and looked up to see....Tony.

"Hello Wanda..." He said with a flirty smirk.

"What do you want Tony?" I said annoyed but scared.

"I never realized how beautiful you are." He walked slowly over to me and I stood up be he pushed me back on the bed, he got on top of me and started to kiss my neck. I tried to push him off of me but he wouldn't move.

I laid there with tears pouring out my eyes, I closed my eyes and stopped fight untill I felt him being pulled off of me. I opened my eyes to see Natasha standing over him and then kicked him in the face making knocking him out. "Wanda are you okay?!" She said rushing over pulling me into a hug, when I'm in her arms I completely break down from the pressure.

Natasha's apartment

"I'm so sorry I couldn't save you sooner..." Natasha said tears almost spilling out of her eyes."What do you mean?....you saved me." I said gazing into her eyes, I leaned in and soon met her lips against mine.

It took her a minute to respond but she kissed back, but soon air became a problem and we pulled away. "I love you too."

Enjoy my Lovlies!💖