Chapter 42- A Sunday morning

~ (Y / n) 's pov

           I woke up the next morning, it still took me a while to open my eyes, I could feel William's warmth and his caresses. The night had been wonderful, he had been so romantic and careful with me ...

           While I was daydreaming, William entered the room pushing the wheelchair.

            "Good morning, my little bunny. Breakfast time." He paused. "The children are going to wake up, you better get dressed ..." His voice was melodious and still gave me the creeps from the night before.

             "Will ... I think I need to take a shower."

            The man sat next to me on the bed and asked, stroking my face.

              "You need help?"

               I nodded a little sheepishly, but then added, looking at William

               "But I want to try to walk to the bathroom."

                 "Are you sure about that?"

                 "Yes, Will ..."

                 "Okay, I'll help you. If you feel dizzy, let me know."

                  I agreed with the man who helped me out of bed, in the first steps I felt the whole room spin, but I knew that William held me firmly and I had nothing to worry about.

               We continued walking slowly towards the bathroom attached to William's room. After long minutes we arrived at the room. With the help of the man I entered the bathtub.

              He regulated the water temperature and helped me with the bath too, just as he did when I needed to dry off and get dressed.

              Then William took me to the kitchen. We talked for a while while the man was preparing the breakfast.

               Sometimes he would give me some strawberries with whipped cream to eat ... That night he had messed with both of us. William was so affectionate that I almost forgot about my terrible past, that's when he asked me.

              "(Y / n), yesterday when I arrived with the children, I realized that you looked sad. What happened?"

            I looked at the table. The news scene came to mind.

            "Yesterday I heard a news that made me a little uncomfortable ..."

              At that moment Michael entered the kitchen, interrupting my conversation with his father.