02.

【 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 ∥ 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 】
Detroit ⇄ 6:32PM.

【 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 ∥ 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 】 Detroit ⇄ 6:32PM

"Ight Mason bring so ass on." I called for him hearing him playing with the toilet.

"Dada, I hungry." He came out soaking wet causing me to inhale then deeply exhale .

"Why you was playing in that damn water?"

"I not know." He shrugged smiling.

I grabbed his clothes out the suit case for him to take a bath since he decided to play in water like a dumbass.

"Come on Mason, when you get out, you eating and going to sleep Ight?"

"No." He frowned. "I don't wanna go to sleep."

"Too bad, you acting the fuck out and I'm not finna deal with it."

"Fuck." He repeated and I just shook my head trying not to laugh.

"Don't say that."

"Say fuck?"

"Stop man." I laughed putting him in the tub and he sat down.

"Grab yo rag from right there." I pointed and he grabbed it before dumping it in the water and sucking it once he pulled it out. "Man what the hell is wrong with you?" I grabbed the rag from him furrowing my eyebrows.

"It's good." He laughed.

"Water warm as hell and you talking bout it's good." I muttered as I put the soap on his rag and rubbing it in.

I washed him up and did what I had to do before putting his clothes on him.

"Now lay down." I said after handing his socks to him.

"I eat?"

"What you wanna eat?" I asked opening the mini fridge. "Want yo chicken nuggets from earlier?"

"Mhm." He nodded getting up.

I put them in the microwave for a couple seconds before it signaled it was done by beeping and I took them out sitting them down at the small table in the corner.

I planned on leaving tomorrow and getting an extended stay motel for awhile, it was cheaper and it looked way better than the hotel we were currently in.

Once I made a good 5 bands or better I could get us atleast a two bedroom apartment. If it takes too long, ima just get one.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Nay said her and Dj wanna see Mason." Tez told me .

"Mason sleep." I looked over at him.

"Well wake his bad ass up, Dj finna get on my nerves steady asking for him."

"We on our way." I hung up.