09.

【 Tamaron Darik Nelson ∥ 𝘔𝘶𝘸𝘰𝘱 】
Detroit ⇄ 8:10 PM.

【 Tamaron Darik Nelson ∥ 𝘔𝘶𝘸𝘰𝘱 】 Detroit ⇄ 8:10 PM

"Yea he gone be okay." Neicy told us.

"How many times he got hit?" I asked her.

"Twice, once in his hand and once in his thigh, they both wrapped up, he need to take this." She sat the medicine down, every 6 hours.

"Ight."

"Nigga, I am not disabled, I can take the medicine on my own."

"That mean yo ass don't need to be on that lean."  Two said.

"Right." We agreed.

"Yea Ight." He mumbled. "Where Jariah?"

"She said she on her way."

"She was crying?"

"You know she was crying."

Jariah was his younger sister, she two years younger than him, it was him her and they younger brother who 16.

Jariah and Tay live together, Tay didnt wanna move to Kentucky with his mama so he stayed with Jariah.

"Tell her leave Tay, don't got time for his hot ass."

"He already coming with her."

"Wh-I don't know why she would bring him knowing I'm tryna keep him out this shit, he just gone go find out who did it and get himself into it."

"Ian gone let him." Stacks said.

"He don't listen." He shook his head as Jariah and Tay walked in.

"You okay?" She walked up to him. "Who shot you?"

"I'm good." He said and Tay just kept a straight look his face as if he was mad standing by the door.

"Tay-"

"Who shot you?"

"Chill y-"

"Nah cause them niggas did that on purpose, they said they was gone get you."

"Who?"

"Some niggas I'm into it with."

"Who is they and why y'all into it?"

"They jumped Demon on his way back from school after they asked him where he was from, so we went and found out who they was, been into it ever since. I guess they big homies know y'all."