Movie Night 🎥🌙(Alexis & Derrick)

Alexis

For our date we decided to go to the movies. We were standing at the concession stands getting our popcorn and drinks, after getting our stuff we headed into the theatre. We were in the back chilling just watching the movie. Derrick started laughing at a scene in the movie and I looked at him, I love this man he is sexy as hell and an idea popped in my head I was nervous because we started exploring new things and new adventures I wanted to try something but I wanted to make sure he was cool with it. I placed my hand on his lap and started to kiss his neck.

"Mmm baby what you doing?"

"I'm bored daddy, let's have some fun."

I unbuckle his jeans and start to palm his dick. I lick my lips and smile at him while I stroke him getting him hard. I lick the tip and start kissing it.

He hiss and places his hand on the back of my head.

"Fuck baby."

He whispers in my ear as I suck his dick nice and slow while my hand caress his thigh I suck him deeper into my mouth, sliding easily down my throat.

*pop* "Mmmm daddy you taste good"

"Come sit on it"

"I wanna finish my job first"

I go back to work kissing and sucking speeding up I grab his dick and start to stroke it fast as I suck the head

"Fuck bae I'm bouta cum"

As his cum shoots in my mouth I swallow every drop I lift my head and lick my lips then I reapply my lip gloss.

" I want you right now."

Derrick grabs my hand and pull me on his lap pulling my thong to the side he kiss my neck then slide in slowly making me gasp as he stretch my walls I bite his neck to suffice my moans as he whisper in my ear.

"You like daddy being deep inside you?"

"Yes daddy"

I start to grind my hips harder as his dick pumps in and out of me

"Mmmm daddy will let you cum in a second."

"Fuck I'm bouta cum"

"Not yet hold it."

I try my best to hold it but the temptation is too tempting. I whimper as I feel another orgasm slowly approaching, he grabs my neck and gently squeeze. Now both of my orgasms are on edge ready to let go my eyes roll in the back of my head as I feel myself letting go. 

"Baby just hold it for daddy okay?"

"Please, I can't hold it."

"Okay baby you ready."

"Yes."

"Me too baby, let's do it together."

As we cum together I lay my head on his shoulder and smile as we lay there breathing heavily I kiss his neck and then we go to the bathroom to clean up and finish watching the movie, on our way home from the movies I look at him and smile.

"Baby I love you."

"I love you too."

Derrick kisses my hand as we pull up in the driveway.

A/N

I want to revamp these because I feel like it should have more character and more storyline and plus I read you're comments and took some suggestions. I'm not going to make them long because they are short stories but I am gonna be adding names and a little more story to the scene most likely 1000 words and under but you get the picture lol sorry I'm rambling but I hope you enjoy the revamped version of this book. Byeeeee!