Christmas Present 🎄🎁 (Carmen & Hoseok)

It's Christmas and we're sitting by the fireplace cuddle up and drinking hot cocoa. It's 12am and me and Hoseok were just relaxing enjoying ourselves.

"Baby I have a present for you."

"What you get me mama?"

"I'll be right back."

I run upstairs to change into his present and do a little makeup. Going to the fridge and grab whip cream, strawberries and chocolate syrup. I place the items on a tray and walk into the living room, his face is glued to his phone so he can't see what I'm wearing. I set the tray down and stand in front of him with my hands on my hips.

"Merry Christmas baby!"

"Merry Christ... Damn baby."

I smile as I do a little twirl, I'm wearing a Red and White Lace Bra and Thong set with Black Stiletto Boots and a Santa Claus Hat. Hoseok looks to the table and sees the tray smirking at me already knowing what's about to go down. I hand him the tray and go turn on the radio playing slow jams.

"Babe watch out so I can spread this blanket we're gonna get a bit messy."

Hoseok stands up and I lay the blanket out on the floor. I place the tray on the blanket and then I stand up and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his lips.

"Mmmmm lay down baby I want my dessert first."

Hoseok smirks at me and lays on the blanket and I straddle his lap and grab the tray."

"Open your mouth baby."

He obliges and I spray whip cream into his mouth. I take a strawberry and dip it in the chocolate and I put it in my mouth. I lean down as he lifts connecting our kiss mixing all the ingredients as our kiss deepens. As our tongues playfully battle for dominance, I feel his dick swelling poking at my entry breaking our kiss and eating the dessert I start to grind on him.

"No I want my dessert before you get yours."

I lean over and kiss his lips, I start to ease down kissing his neck and down his chest. I kiss his stomach and smile when I see Hoseok staring at me holding his breath to see what I will do next as his dick lays against his stomach I grab the whip cream and chocolate syrup I spray the cream first then the chocolate syrup and put a strawberry on top I start from his sack and lick up the treat inch by inch till I reach the tip.

"Damn Carmen, stop teasing and... Sssssss fuck!"

Hoseok groans as I take him all the way into my mouth gently sucking the tip as I reach the top with each stroke, I place my hands around his shaft and move them in a circular motion making him throw his head back in bliss as he snatches my hat off and grabs my hair moving my head up and down slowly before picking up his pace a little. I moan sending vibrations straight to his dick.

"Mmmmm"

"Damn baby keep going just like that."

I look up at Hoseok and smile when I see his eyes half lidded, I flick my tongue and my vibrating tongue ring turns on. He gasps and bite his nuckle as I move the tongue ring up and down his shaft, picking up more speed I bob my head up and down faster making it real sloppy wet as I feel my juices start to seep out thru my thong and I moan as his dick pumps in and out of my mouth.

"Fuckkkkkk!"

I slow down as I feel his cum shooting into my mouth, I hold it in my mouth and grab the whip cream spraying some in my mouth mixing his cum with the cream I smile and swallow it all.

"Damn baby that was sexy as fuck, your turn now lay down and take that bra off."

I unfasten my top and toss it on the floor as I lay down and he climbs on top of me. Hoseok grabs the chocolate syrup and then he pours it all over my breasts and start to lick and suck on my nipples, he starts kissing down my chest and lick the syrup on my stomach as he pulls my thong off.

"Damn baby these are soaking wet you ready for daddy."

"Yes, baby I'm ready."

Hoseok pours more syrup on my breasts and start sucking the syrup off again as he slides his dick inside of me. I gasp as he fills me up to the hilt. Slowly retracting his hips and snapping them forward I moan as he hits my G-Spot. Arching my back so my titties are more available.

"Mmmm *slurp* You want me to go faster?

"Yes daddy."

Hoseok flips me over and slides back into me grabbing my waist and pulling my hair as he speeds up pounding into me deeper and faster. As our orgasms rapidly builds, I feel his dick pulsing as his strokes get sloppy and erratic.

"Oh my, baby I'm bouta cum."

"Me too baby, let's cum together."

As we came together, we collapsed on the floor panting and trying to catch our breaths I turned over and smiled.

"Merry Christmas baby!"

"Best Christmas gift ever, Merry Christmas and the tongue ring is new."

I leaned over and kissed his lips softly.

"That was your *Christmas present*."

A/N

I hope this one was fun this is one of my fav ones so I really didn't change the theme much but I really like this one I have a few chapters that I really like so yeah.... But I'll see ya in the next chapt. Luv UUUU!