What's Wrong With Me

I stared back at Michael, unsure of what to do. My body was weak and worn out as if I had worked all day long. I had no words. I got up and washed out my mouth as thoroughly as I could. I turned back to Michael who was watching me carefully.

I walked up to Michael and placed my hand on his chest. Nothing. I traced my fingers down his arm and let my finger tips rest on his hand. Nothing.

I did the only thing that I could think of-- I kissed him. Nothing.

I backed away, leaving him even more puzzled than he already was.

"Come on." I said and walked out of the restroom. I made my way back to Michael's room and prepared myself. Once Michael made his way back in, he closed the door and waited on me to do something. "Come here." He took slow steps towards me with a suspicious look, unsure of what I was going to do. There was a 5 foot gap between us. "Closer."

Quite frankly, I had no idea what I was doing, I was just following my curiosity. I wanted to know what I saw and why. But the pain was unbearable and unsettling. I don't know what it is or the lengths of it, but if I want to find out then I have to explore.

"What do you want Gia?" His voice was strikingly low. My first thought was that it was hot. I automatically scolded myself for it. I moved my hand the slightest bit, but dropped it back down to my side. I was too afraid to try it again.

"Do you want me or not?" I asked.

"In what way?" His was response was sarcastic.

"In any way." I spoke firmly.

"Gia, you just freaked out and threw up. Are you okay?" I felt stupid.

"I'm fine. I just had a moment, it doesn't matter. Now answer my question." Michael just stared at me with an unpleasant look. I took a step closer to him and kept our eye contact locked. I played with one of the buttons on his shirt, then traced my hands down the lining to his belt. I was back in the mood as the thoughts from just moments ago popped back into my head.

Michael gripped his hand around my wrist tightly. He brought his body closer to mine. "Do you want me?"

"In what way?" I repeated after him. I tried to sound as seductive as I could be. I tugged at the strap that was set inside the buckle, wanting to undo it. His grip loosened but remained firm, allowing me to fully unbuckle him. Our eyes were still locked as I went to undress him further. I didn't know what the hell I was doing, it was like the urge underneath my dress had control over my body. I wanted to rip his clothes off at that point, but I wasn't going to ravage him. I wanted to control my urges.

Michael leaned down and brought his warm lips to my ear, "In any way" he whispered. My eyes nearly rolled back in my head as I felt his breath tickle my ear.

His hand snaked its way to my lower back, moving up to the zipper. Michael hid his face in my neck and left gentle kisses as the material around my shoulders, my breasts then my waist loosened. He pulled away and looked down at me.

"You're still injured." He referred to my head.

"I'm not paralyzed." I decided to work at getting his black button-up off. My dress fell to my feet. I felt the cool air touch my skin. I pressed my almost nude body against Michael's fully clothed one. His hands rubbed around my back before one hand trailed to my stomach. He played with the lining of my underwear. Just as he moved his hand in,

"Mr. Langdon?" I quickly recognized Ms. Meade's voice. I grabbed my dress and covered back up.

"I'll be out in a moment." A smirk was plastered on Michael's face. I listened to the footsteps recede farther away from the door. I was frozen in thought-- what if she walked in? Dear god. "Turn." Michael said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"Turn." He said again. I listened and turned away. He zipped up my dress for me. Michael fixed his pants and his shirt. "That was fun."

"Yeah, while it lasted." I muttered.

"Did you want to continue?" His question threw me off for just a moment.

"No! No. By all means, continue to your Coop duties, Mr. Langdon." I batted my eyelashes at him.

I did want to continue.

Michael held his hands behind his back and walked out of the room. I sighed to myself. What the hell am I doing? Nothing personal, right?

I snuck my way out of Michael's room maybe ten minutes after he left. I tried to be subtle, but there's not much hiding in this hole in the ground.

As I turned the corner to go down the hall to my room, my body collided with someone else's.

"Hm, interesting." Gallant had his arms crossed.

Fuck.

*****

Jesus H. Christ where have I been? 

I am so very sorry to all of you guys that have waited for an update. Life hit me like a 10 wheeler dump truck. I've been trying to keep up with school on top of the personal bs and other amounts of bs and simply just my anxiety and depression. I'm not all that great with multitasking I guess.

I hope all of you have been safe and healthy. Please take care of yourselves. Wear a mask and wash your hands! I want this shit to e n d .

No promises, but I'm trying my best to write and bring updates. While I was gone, a flood of notifications hit me via wattpad for this story. I honestly did not think this story would get anywhere. So I thank all of you and those to come for being interested in this story. I will do my best (again no promises) to continue adding to this. My notes for this story had disappeared, so now there is more room for me to figure out where the eff I'm going with it.

Bear with me <3

(ALSO I WANT TO HEAR YALL'S OPINIONS ON AMERICAN HORROR STORIES! FEEL FREE TO SHARE)

xo, G