Chapter 3

I woke up breathless, as I wonder why I can't breath in the water in my dreams.

Yes, my dreams is I'm falling into the river.

Maybe I'm just thirst that's why I dreamt such a thing like this.

How do I know? Well I kinda loved psychology books especially made by Sigmund Freud. Also known as the father of Psychology, well who cares what I'm saying. Well I read about his book about dreams.

And same with my case the boy dreamt water because He wasn't get drink water before going to sleep even though He wants to do that.

I immediately get the water jag from the water and slowly taste ot with my own lungs and as I feel refreshing.

I even closing my eyes right now.

Damn,

Even you combined all the soft drink s or alcohol in this world the Water is still the most yummies of them all.

I soon to drink all the content of my bottle when suddenly I saw the shadow is nearly in front of me.

I put fastly the water jag inside the ref and refuse to take a look into the shadow because it scared as hell out of me.

My mom and dad is not yet here then who the hell was that?

I decided to run and then locked myself into my room.

I throw the keys in the cabinet as I keep myself in hiding in bed. Using bed sheet and pillow.

God help me.

I whisper.

"I'll help you if your going to surrender your soul into me."

A deep voice I've heard in not so distance space inside my room.

I hear the sound of my keys as it looks like someone is holding them.

"W-who are you!?"

I finally shouted it though I'm still nervous I keep my hand to cover my legs.

"Your calling God right? Then I'm here. "

I got curious and came out of cover as I witness the shadow in front of me again.

"You again!?"

I ask bitterly.

"Yeah and I'm here for you."

Oh come on! Dont fool me.

"I'm not. There's no God hiding in shadow."

"Really?"

"Go away!"

I bravely say those word I'm so tired.

"You can rest on me my lady."

Ew.

" I SAID GO AWAY! I AM NOT PLAYING DUMB HERE WITH YOU OKAY!? I JUST WANNA GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE! "

I exclaimed as I notice that my knees is beginning to tremble.

"I don't wanna make you mad, I just want you to fall in love."

I look at the shadow more serious.

"Fall inlove? "

"With me."

Whut?

I clean my ear pretending that I am a deaf person.

"I think you go-"

*Zephyr

I didn't make her finish I quickly attack her lips desperately as I forgot it's bleeding.

I saw the blood dripping, She tried to push me but this time I wont let anyone stop me.

I attack his neck like I was a vampire, I gave her so many mark so they should know who's owner of this property.