Chapter 12

* Hestia Pov's *

They made me wear like these. It's looks like in a vintage royal ball gown I've had. It has the combination of color yellow orange and then maroon. With a golden dust in a deep layer of the gown.

I also wear high heels, I think it's 6 inches, honestly I hate all of these stuff.

But they've told me.

Once they've failed in their mission, I would just see them hanging by a thread.

It was such a terrible idea, and I couldn't imagine it. So I ask them, why it has to become like that?

They've answered me that tooking care of me is their primary mission. The highness gave them order and no one dares to broke his rules.

Because He has changed a lot.

I don't know what She is talking talking about changing, but all of a sudden She covered her mouth with her left arm and bow at me and leave in my sight immediately.

Weird.

"So glamorous."

I've heard someone in the back as i took at him.

Zephyr is now in a royal suit, He's like Moises. Moises? No! It was nothing compared on how Moises is perfect looking and human being, unlike him.

"I didn't knew you we're coming."

I declared while I'm trying my best way to distance from him.

He was walking closer to me.

While smiling.

"I admiring the view. Don't be shy my love."

Damn,

Here we go again.

I turn around and find a way to be not cornered again.

"But I prefer you were wearing nothing at all."

I've become numb and pale as I look at him in such a trembling manner.

"D-dont come n-near me!!"

I warned him as I stuttered.

"Don't worry, my queen. I will mot intend to do what you desire. "

To do what?

"Too confident? Aren't we?"

I ask in such disgusted way of speaking.

He laughed.

It was my first time to see a devil laugh, it sounds so innocent. It was very different, I might forget who He really is by the way He laughed.

I think He can't do that for his own people.

He manifest to close to me as I turn my back trying my best to get away from the close proximity.

When Suddenly....

When I hugged in the back...

From someone..

I struggle even though it's not that thighten.

"Just give me some minute. I just need to restore my energy."

I feel the sincerity in his voice and not oriented that I lower down my both hands.

As I felt his breath in my neck.

Sht.

It so hot.

"It so hard to be a king but knowing you in my side makes me wanted you to be my Queen even more."

What?

Did I've heard right?

"Hestia, Let's get married."