Chapter 4

* Gina Pov's

"Hey, honey."

She bent her head to whisper for her  husband.

"Enough with that strong drinks, later you will not be able to drive at home."

He just smiled at me and raise his both hand while He was holding the wine glass.

"I'm Ricky and I can do whatever the shit I want."

I hissed and look away. It's really pissing me off seeing him this way, our daughter left in the house all alone then He still manage to drink all of this dump.

Our daughter....

"Ricky we must go home! Our daughter ."

He's now bow his head and looks like a sleepy head.

You really getting into my nerves.

"I SAID LET'S GO! "

I Command on him and He was just shocked looking at me then he sigh.

" Common, our daughter is not baby anymore you must admit it honey. Let's just enjoy this day."

He hold my hand as he was pleading on me but I refuse and stand up looking down at him.

"If you can get out your ass here then I go ahead. If something bad happened to her, I swear to God I'm going to kill you Ricky. "

I walk out and suddenly I felt a hand over my waist and I look who did it and I saw my stupid husband.

He was sad.

"I-im sorry. Let's go home now. "

I just let him hold me while we are on our way to the car.

30 mins later.

I was a bit of sleeping when suddenly I heard a horn in not so far away.

I open my eyes then unfortunately the truck is on the way our own now.

"RICKY!!"

I shouted as I panicked then still He was sleeping.

"RICKY WHAT THE HELL!!! TURN THE CAR NOW!!"

I shouted in his left ear now.

Thank God He was woke up and widely eyes open as He the truck.

"SHTTTTT!!!"

He control the car but it's too late, yes it did avoid the truck but not the next to it.

Our car hit the mixer truck.

3rd Pov's

The emergency balloon is now on their side, none of them are survived.

The metal sharp hit his head dreadfully causing him to bleed more over.

"R-Ricky w-what's happened?"

Gina was trap and being strike by the glass that shoot on her stomach.

She look at it and decide to pull it out in able to escape from the reality then call for the help.

She took it and suddenly, She bleed out.

She groaned and after an hour She passed out.