𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝟏/𝟐

𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙙—𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 70'𝙨, 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 80'𝙨 𝙫𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙨[𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙮 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚^^][clarifications:the marauders (in this story at least) graduate in 1978, seeing as james&lily are supposed to be 21 when they die in 1981, 3 years after their supposed "graduation" so basically they are out of school by the time they start doing full on order work. also regarding their fc's, they are around 31 when harry starts 1st year if you're uncomf w/ how young they look you can imagine them as older ppl ALSO for the sake of the fc's i want i'm making reggie younger than sirius by 3 yrs instead of 1:)) sorry for the large difference but it won't affect them too much.i wasn't rlly thinking when i wrote this so i just changed a bunch of shit...regulus is like born in the earlier months instead :)) ALSO another clarification is that according to the books, sirius is a year older than everyone bcs his b-day is in november so he doesn't go to hogwarts the year of his b-day bcs he's not yet 11 when school starts...]

—𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟖/𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟖, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝'𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 "𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬"

"did all of you receive it too?" asked young peter pettigrew. "i'm afraid so wormtail. i just got lily to go be my girlfriend after 6 years and now this?" huffed james. "it's no worry though." stated remus "we'll get through this. together. we're the marauders after all." padfoot was at the foot of his bed resting while staring back at the marauders fondly. they then heard a knock at the door of their dorm room. padfoot quickly changed back to sirius and let out a strained "who is it?" behind the door, alexandria rolled her eyes jokingly, while mary and lily silently giggled, knowing the strained out voice he was using was used only when he was formerly in his animagus form. "its alexandria!" she called out, and was quickly welcomed in to the room, along with the other girls. 

the boyfriends of the three girls stared at them fondly knowing their lives wouldn't be nearly as happy without them there. james had been pining after lily for the longest time, and though their love had formerly been one sided, lily nevertheless helped set james straight, making sure he wouldn't go to far with his pranks. sirius introduced his girlfriend to his parents 3 months before his supposed runaway and disownment, and his parents became somewhat...nicer? they had recognized alexandria as the cousin of regulus' best mate, evan rosier, and that she was a highly respected pureblood . 

his parents had seen the love sirius and alexandria had for each other and knew they would end up married somehow. his parents had begrudgingly accepted that sirius did not believe in their pureblood views, but instead prompted to let sirius be, knowing they would end up with a respected pureblood grandchild anyways.the formerly lost case of peter pettigrew was now brought to light. in 3rd year peter had seen that he was looked at as the "lesser" marauder. he had much lower grades then them, and was much more quiet. that was until mary macdonald. mary had noticed that he was always following the marauders around like a lost puppy, and she immediately swooped in and changed that.

she had helped peter with his studies and he had quickly became one of the top students in the year. she had also helped him with socializing and he had grown closer to the marauders and was no longer left out of anything. he had helped remus put a stop to the over extreme pranks of their immature friends. professor mcgonagall had noticed this improvement and was delighted by this, making peter a prefect in their 5th year. 

remus (thanks to the marauders) was put on a trial for this new potion, that was like a more complicated wolfbane, and would instead make the transformations less painful, and would let him gain more control over his wolf. in this process, severus had thankfully apologized properly to lily, and was forgiven after sometime. they had never returned to being best friends, but, severus was never bullied again in their remaining years. severus had joined the order the same year that the invitations to be death eaters were released. he had become a spy for the order.