𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝟐/𝟐

the order of the phoenix was a lot of things, and right now they were only one thing, : a group of panicking adults with magical sticks, talking plants, and, fun bubbly liquids.

it has been 3 months since they had found the last horcrux, and the adults whom had been presumed to be the brightest people of their age had been reduced to panicking seeing as the only thing that could destroy voldemort was supposedly voldemort himself. it was no secret that a huge portion of the order held prejudice against "snake-talking folk." or by formal means, slytherins. the house prejudiced people in the order understood that not ALL slytherins are bad—seeing as 2 of the biggest assets the order has are slytherins, and that sirius' significant other was a slytherin as well 

(alexandria was an incredible asset as well seeing that her parents had a "wide knowledge on the dark arts").

regardless of their hogwarts house, the three former slytherins present did not know how to speak parcel tongue. they had all come to a conclusion, they were doomed. the seemingly "always prepared albus dumbledore" had no plan either. the only living people with the talent was voldemort himself. that was until snape had come up with an incredible plan. well,, incredible at the time."damn you severus" was the only thing sirius, peter, and mary thought of when they arrived at moaning myrtle's bathroom.

the 3 were assigned to do this task, and were given "a beginners guide to parcel tongue" from the restricted section. the 3 hogwarts graduates felt like they could piss their pants, not actually knowing if the book was true or not. dumbledore had given them the hogwarts sorting hat weirdly enough and they had absolutely no idea why, and silently cursed dumbledore's eagerness to make everything so cryptic. "hiss hash fagsh" said/hissed peter hesitantly.

(a/n:i mean yeah like whats he being so cryptic for geez it always annoyed me during the hp series that he was like that. he defeated grindewald but barley helped harry like ok dumblydoor the additional points and house cup doesn't do anything ???)

the sink then opens, and they go down the dark hole. mary then attempts to call for the basilisk. "homsh shuęsh gießh" then a seemingly blind basilisk appears out of salazar slytherin's mouth. soon the 3 adults scattered around the room "remember! don't look into their eyes!"yelled sirius.  the adults panicked, not knowing what the hell the sorting hat would do. then, fawkes, dumbledore's phoenix soared in squawking and yelling out for the large snake.

the phoenix landed on the ground and peter bravely ran to the sorting hat when he saw a ruby-silver sword. he then went to wards the basilisk and sliced its body in half. of course, not without getting bitten. though sirius and mary knew that killing the large snake was anoverall victory, they bursted out into tears of sorrow, and, apparently so did fawkes. the majestic bird flew to peter's wound and started crying on it. 

mary and sirius then looked a fawkes through their teary eyes and saw the bite...healing? then, mary said "of course! phoenix tears have healing properties! you're gonna be okay pete!" after peter was fully healed, mary pulled peter into a kiss, completely ignoring sirius' presence. "uhm...i'm gonna go..." said the long-haired marauder, collecting the 2 basilisk fangs and the venom laced sword of gryffindor. 

— вαcĸ αт тнe нeαdqυαrтerѕ

as sirius, mary, and, peter arrived, everyone applauded them and escorted them to the room that held all the horcruxes. "step forward, all of you who will destroy these artifacts." dumbledore declared. regulus black, the prewett twins (separately of course), dumbledore, and, alexandria, stepped forward ready to destroy them once and for all. they, of course, would not destroy all of them in one night, seeing as voldemort would feel it all at once.