Clueless!

© eImstreets

© eImstreets

🩰

OBJECTIVELY SPEAKING—and Sarah Cho is, like, always objective because she's never wrong—Isaac Lahey is gunning for the title of "Worst Person to Walk the Planet," and he's sure to win it (maybe tied with Stiles Stilinski, or Sarah's ex hairdresser who didn't even try to talk her out of getting Gale Weathers-circa-Scream 3-esque baby bangs when she was fifteen). The point is, he sucks. Whether he's cheating at Trivial Pursuit and refusing to own up to it, stealing the remote when she's trying to lounge around Scott McCall's living room watching Shrek in peace, or purposely taking the last banana because he knows she wants it, he's broken the scale of insufferableness altogether. Either way, she just knows that staying under the same roof as him for two weeks over the summer during her visit with Scott was a challenge ten times harder than any of the bazillion dance contests she's been in, and it's something she hopes to never have to go through again.

Much to her dismay, things are never that simple.

Because between her planning a trip back to Beacon Hills with the sole purpose of seeing Scott again alongside her two best friends and her having no one else to turn to in her most desperate time of need (it involves a dog, and Sarah's cynophobia is simply not having it), she'll eventually discover that perhaps she was totally clueless to think that escaping Isaac Lahey was at all possible. And worst of all, she doesn't necessarily hate it—not that she'd ever admit it out loud. No, she's planning on taking that one to her grave, thank you very much!