What happened like 10 years ago

Mara: remember when this happened

Damian: I hate you all with the passion of a million forces and screw you MaraJay: Don't talk about my girlfriend like that, midget boyMara: Jason

Jay: Don't talk about my girlfriend like that, midget boy
Mara: Jason. That's not even as funny as what happened to you.
Jay: Ah. Shit
Mara:

Babs: I remember that! LolDick: Yeah, I remember that

Dick: Yeah, I remember that. Mara and I teamed up to do that
Damian: this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen
Bruce: Again, why am I involved in your lives?
Alfred: Master Bruce, the answer to that question would be sympathy
Cass: 1, that is the funniest thing that I've ever seen and 2, Bruce has sympathy!
Steph: I agree with her
Helena: Is no one going question Tim's weird silence
Mara: Oh, yeah, uh Bruce, Tim is sort of, kind of, just a little bit in the hospital...
Bruce: what happened and do I have to come to the hospital?
Mara: I asked him for a little help and he sort of screwed it up. Royally and I think it's vital that you come to the hospital like right now
Jay: what was so important that you couldn't ask me for help?
Mara: well, you see, I was really really mad at Riddler and Scarecrow because they started mocking me and I didn't realize that Tim was with me and he said that he wanted to help and then when we got there, they apologized and also Tim tripped on something, slid through a lot of Scarecrow's ingestive toxins and then Riddler set him on fire and I yelled a little bit and then he asked me if it was funny and I told them yes and then filmed the entire thing. Anyone want to see?
Babs: No... just... no
Dick: Definitely not
Helena: I'd say what the hell is wrong with you but we already know the answer to that
Steph: I'm sorry but no
Cass: Yeah, no
Jay: I want to see that!
Mara: apparently Riddler also filmed it, posted it on YouTube and then Inside made a documentary on people who drink flaming alcohol.

Jay: Mara... I've never loved you more than I do right now.
Bruce: Do I need to come to the hospital, I'd rather not but do I have to?
Mara: You're watching RuPaul Drag Race aren't you?
Bruce: He's just so interesting! Don't judge me!
Mara: Jeez, Bruce no one would judge you, Dick still watches Dora.
Dick: Why? Why would you throw me under the bus.
Jay: because you are the only other person here that watches something weird.
Bruce: Should I come to the hospital?
Mara: I think it's best for your health and Tim's.