11: Symptoms

Take my art- TAKE MY AR-
Now I have experienced confused thinking a lot of times before so I'll do my be at to attempt to explain it for you.
—————————————
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" Ink suddenly looked up at the intruder.

"Dream?! Why are you back so early?!" Ink yelled, a frightened look on his face.

Ink looked up to the taller, Dream's face was full of anger and confusion.

~an hour after~

Dream sighed as he sipped his cup of tea.

"I am happy that you've found love, ink, I really am, but.." dream eased his mug into the table, looking to ink, who sat opposite to him on the kitchen table.

Ink looked unusually tired and unfocused, strangely out of character for the artist.

"Ink, are you even listening?"

Truth was, ink wanted to listen, he really did, but his mind was completely blank.

He couldn't think, not a single thought passed through his mind. What was happening to him? Where even was he?

Right now, the artist didn't know anything.

"Ink." Dream leaned closer to the shorter, snapping his fingers in an attempt to 'wake' him, but nothing worked.

"Ink!" Dream yelled as he stood, walking over to the artist and gently grabbing his shoulders. "Ink! Snap out of it" dream frowned, but to no avail.

He sighed, raising his hand to slap the artist.

He did it quite slow and gentle but he started to panic when even that didn't work. He slapped again, this time much harder, leaving a small mark on ink's cheek.

"Ow! Dream!" Ink looked up to the taller with dark red eyes in an attempt to threaten the Prince, but ink was surprised when dream softly hugged him.
"You...had me worried there- haha."

"Well...I couldn't think properly, ok? Don't overthink this"

——————————————
I'm sorry for another short chapter.

I'm having problems with mental health- fuck I'm probably insane. I really don't want to talk about it and I dread people knowing about me but I'm having on and off depression, I'm waking up angry and lashing out at the people I love, I think someone is controlling my thoughts and making my life harder then it has to be and sometimes I'd get really happy for about a week! I don't know what to do or how to fix myself! Everyone hates me because I'm crazy. There is no way I can afford therapy and all I want to do is get very drunk.

I'm sorry but that's why I can't update like I used to.