Polls

"KIRARI!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" I screeched as I busted into the council room with a flyer in my hand.

"...That would be a promo flyer." She lightly giggled at my frazzled state.

"I know THAT, but- URGH!! Just look!" I snapped and shoved it in her chest.

"...Why it's you. I made sure to pick a professional, yet aesthetic picture of you for this election. After all, you are my best member." A closed eye smile graces her features.

"...E-election? But...no one told me..."

Ever since Kaede's been fired from his seat, I've been chosen to be the welcome committee president.

"Why? Why me!?" My voice slightly trembled.

Kirari only sighed and runs her slender fingers down my (h/c) (h/l) hair, cold to the touch.

"Someone should've told you. I can't have you finding out information from rumors." She grasped both of my shoulders and led me to the couch, "Come, sit."

I sat next to her while she still fiddled with the ends of my hair.

"Members of the student council and the richest members of the Hyakkaou academy are often automatically chosen to be candidates of this election. The more votes you collect in each gamble, the more higher your status becomes." She explained.

I exhaled and slouched over with my head in my hands. "But....I'm right under you...in second place." My fingers ran themselves in my hair.

She scoots closer and bumps knees with mine, "that's the best part. If you collect more votes than me by the end of this month, you'll be the new president. All this will be your new chess board."

I moved my hands away and glanced at her warm yet chilling smile. She tucked my stray hairs behind my ear and held my chin gently.

That's when I realized that all this was her idea. Since she's graduating soon, as a third year, it's traditional for her to hold an election for someone to take her her place.

I had no idea how to react.

"I know it's a big shock to you, and I can imagine how shaken up you are. Since you're here early, you can relax and have some tea in the meantime. We have some important candidates coming." She gave my knee a light squeeze before getting up and walking over to the window. "The rest of the student council has already met them."

Sayaka placed a hot cup of tea on the small table in front of me, her brows knitted with a worried frown. She's clearly not happy about this.

I have no idea why.

"So...how's your neck?" Kirari's voice sounded.

"Hm?" I hummed lazily and sank in my seat while I rested elbow on the arm rest.

"Heheh...how much fun did you have previously?"

I then realized what she meant and just remembered how catered my neck was, "Ah...u-um..."

She turned around to face me and flashed her signature smirk.

Not again....please don't do it again...

"The Momobami Clan has arrived." Sayaka calls out just in time and unknowingly saved me.

"Already?" She replied, "do let them in then."

Hi wheelchair gang 🧚🏾‍♀️✨

I couldn't help but notice how the Kakegurui series is growing more popular nowadays. I may be slow, but at first I thought everyone disliked that anime. 🤔

It makes me happy as a fan from day one!! But then again, here come the tiktokers 💀

Anyways, now that I've butchered all my homework...

K A K E G U R U I  M A S H O U~

♤♡◇♧