ʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴛꜱ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴛᴀʟ ɪɴ

Running for president is hard
they do be secret dating
hehe request by

🗳

Tommy was circling around the table, discussing the polling he had finished. Tubbo was absently bobbing his head along.

"So Fundy, Niki, Tubbo, you, and me are voting for POG 2020."

"That's good!" Tubbo cheered, "right?" He tilted his towards the hopeful president. His was buried in his phone. He was giggling quietly.

"What the hell!" Tommy cried, "you should be paying attention! I did some very important polling!"

Wilbur shot his head up. His face flushed and he apologized.

"Who were you talking too anyways?" The blonde huffed. He threw his clipboard onto the table.

"Yeah," Tubbo piped up. He then gasped and threw his hands onto the table, rather aggressively (scaring Tommy but he'll start biting you if you bring it up). "Is it Niki?" Tommy then gasped and the two younger boys started pestering the boy.

"Oh Wilbur that's so good for you! Nik-"
"Wilbur! Big man! Talking to women! I do it all the ti-"
"-What about the simps! How will you d-"
"-Give me your phone I want to see! One big man to another-!"

"Tommy! Tubbo!" Wilbur shouted. The two boys stopped talking and apologized. The older of the three sighed, "It's fine. I shouldn't of yelled. And no I'm not talking to Niki. She is busy with Fundy at the moment."

"Who are you talking to?" The blonde exasperated.

Wilbur rolled his eyes, and changed to topic to something the blonde could rant on about. The topic went from polling to swimming to Tommy and Tubbo talking about school.

"I was like. Shit. And then she left, because she was scared." Tommy finished his story about his teacher. He then proceeded to tell Tubbo to take some notes on how to intimate women.

Normal the older of the small group would defuse the situation, telling them that the blonde was being sexist and for the brunette not to listen to him. But Wilbur's face was buried in his phone again.

"If we say anything, you'd think he'd notice?" Tubbo asked.

Tommy shrugged, "he doesn't pay attention to us anymore. And This close to the election!" He huffed crossing his arms, forgetting about the story about his dog he wanted to tell Tubbo. "What is he even doing? Who is he talking too?"

The boys where right, he was talking to someone, just not Niki.

No. It was his competition. Mr. JSchlatt.

jmoney
Kids will be kids

wilby soot
if Tommy heard that he'll start screaming

jmoney
Glad Tommy can't hear me.

wilby soot
yeah
did you finish your speech?

jmoney
No
Why? You scared?

wilby soot
of you?
never

jmoney
Yeah yeah
Have fun when I win

wilby soot
you fucking wish

"Wilbur!" Tommy cheered, "Tubbo and I have a great campaign strategy!"

The the older quieted himself as the blonde and the brunette started talking over each other about some public thing they could do. Something about fireworks.

🗳

enjoy a half baked story.
i would finish it but i don't have like the stamina you know?
anyways sorry for not updating like anywhere
i haven't felt like sitting down and just writing
i got ideas (trust me i do)
but anyways enjoy! might not write about Schlatt anymore, but this was an old draft
499 words
december 21