authors note

[this story does not follow my current/new theme, and therefore will continue to follow my old theme. it will not look the same as my other stories]

[okay, i'm writing this message like seven months after ive written this book, so here we go: this book is literally the first book ive ever written, and therefore it is ALL OVER THE PLACE. the wording is terrible, and it was barely planned out. there IS A LOT OF SENSITIVE CONTENT and i cannot warn enough. suicide, self harm, rape, sexual assault, all of that and more. the last few chapters are kinda better but other than that, i was literally the most basic writer EVER. if you can look past all the weird wording and stuff, you'll def enjoy the plot tho <3]

hey everyone! i've been reading levixreader fanfics for a while now, but couldn't find many that I liked. 

except for one called "Breaking Barricades (LevixReader)"

please take a look at it, its in a reading list called "best levi x readers" on my page!

@ShotoLeviYato_yesplz  <-- this is the author! its also a trilogy which is even better :)

this fanfic is kinda inspired by her <3

anyways, movin on,

this novel includes sexual activity, violence, intense language, angst, and rape (but i'll warn before hand incase you want to skip it)

please read the manga or watch the anime before reading this, jus cus a few events are skipped or rushed for the sake of the fanfic!

I don't own any of the characters in this fanfic, all credit goes to Hajime Isayama's Attack On Titan/Shingeki No Kyojin mangas and anime.

if you notice the timelines getting kinda messed up, don't mind it cus i'm rlly following a wiki fandom timeline :)

i might make this into a trilogy, who knows :)

this story is in first person, except for sometimes like dreams, it might be in second or third person, or as well as when u pass out or something hehe.

the story starts during graduation, so you won't be seeing Levi until chapter three :(

i wont be writing in the view of Levi or any other character (because i can't know for sure what goes on inside their head) unless its one of my characters i put in, and even then it's highly unlikely.

i don't know much about the years, places, the walls, and the characters (except for levi, eren, mikasa, armin, and a few others) because i sorta rushed through the anime and didn't really understand :)

so again u might see the timelines or a few characters messed up! (feel free to comment on it)

in this story, Levi is in his mid-late 20's, while you are 19

there's going to be lots of spoilers too !

i check my pm's and notifs so feel free to message me !

there's also going to be a chapterly reminder to vote, because even when i like a book very much, i still forget to vote !

important note: i am aware of how fast they move in the story, but when you get further into the plot, you should take into consideration the fact that y/n hasn't been shown even the slightest bit of affection in over five years. 

she's learned through her own traumatizing experience that people come and go, so this is her taking advantage of levi's kindness towards her before he can pack up and go.

and for goodness sakes, she's literally nineteen. she's a hormonal young adult, leave her alone.

yes u lil hornies there will be lemon smh

things in the story might get confusing so heres a lil timeline about yourself without spoilers

age 8-14 - (cant spoil plot)

age 14 - wall maria falls (you meet the trio who are 10)

age 14-16 (you wait two years for them to turn twelve so you can join survey corps together)

age 16-19 (three years in the survey corps, you turn 19, and they turn 15)

enjoy!