six

"Y/N...what the fuck happened to your body..." Captain whispered, his face only a few inches from mine.

I attempt to avoid his gaze but unable to resist, I look into his beautiful steely gray eyes. They are filled with curiosity, and for some reason, my heart longs to please them.

"I..." I begin. I turn my head, breaking away from his hypnotizing gaze. "I don't want to talk about it." I say, before looking back at him.

He lifts his hand and moves it towards my face, most likely to caress my cheek, before he drops his arm.

"Very well." He sighs, his eyes loosing their warmth as he walks back across the room, sitting down.

What the fuck just happened?

I feel my cheeks heat up, and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"A-am I aloud to leave?" I ask, watching him read his book.

"Yes. You may." He says, before putting down his book and walking over to me

He wraps his arms around my waist, hoisting me out of bed, and I felt even more butterfly's enter my stomach.

I get off the bed and walk in front of him, as he followed behind.

~~

We reach the stairs and begin ascending when I stop and turn around.

"Why are you following me, Captain?" I ask.

"Tch." he rolls his eyes. "Is my room not in front of yours Brat?"

I'm so fucking stupid.

"Can you walk in front of me?" I ask. We were walking upstairs, and he was directly behind me, leaving the possibility of my ass being in his face.

His face painted with confusion, he goes around me, and walks in front.

~~

Once we reach our rooms, I turn to enter mines as he enters his.

"Goodnight, Y/N." He says, before closing his door.

"Goodnight Captain." I say, entering the room.

"Oh my goodness, Y/N!" Mikasa exclaims, the moment I open the door. "I'm so glad you're okay! Me, Eren, and Armin were worried sick but they sent us to our rooms."

I felt relieved and maybe even the a slightest ounce of love, knowing that I had people looking out for me, and people worried about me.

It's a feeling I haven't felt in at least ten years.

She stands up and hugs me, my head resting on her shoulder. It was so funny to me how I was 4 years older than her, but she was still taller, and was like a mom to me.

"Thank you guys for worrying," I say, pulling away from the hug. "you guys are so good to me." I smile.

"We are always here for you, Y/N. Now get some sleep. Actual sleep."

~~

I sat in the back of the carriage, as we were making our way to Shiganshina.

I knew why, but if I had learned anything these past six years, it was to keep quiet.

We finally reached, carriage slowing.

I was fourteen then.

As the carriage completely halted, I heard rumbling and screams.

I got out the carriage slowly to see the driver staring up in fear at the wall.

I looked up, and saw a big hand with nothing on it but muscle, gripping the wall, with it crumbling under its pressure.

My eyes widened in disbelief, but I returned to the situation.

That was it. My opening. I could escape.

I walked backwards slowly my eyes not leaving the wall.

'What the hell is going?' I thought to myself.

Just then, a large hole was made in the wall, and tons of titans started scattering in.

I gasped and started running along with the crowd towards the inner gate.

I looked back to see many titans picking up citizens, biting or throwing them into their mouths.

I turned around and continued to run towards the boats loading people to take them into Wall Maria.

When I finally reached, everyone was gathered trying to get on.

"Kids first please! Kids and women!"

One of the Garrison Soldiers lifted me up and passed me to another on the large boat.

I walked around the crowded boat and picked up a piece of glass.

I found my way to a bathroom and looked in the mirror.

My hair.

That was it. The only thing holding me back from beginning my search for freedom.

My leash. The leash the MP's pulled on one too many times.

A/N: If y'all don't get that, you're to young to be here-

I had second thoughts, but it was now or never.

I held my hair one hand, and with the glass in the other, I sliced it, right over my shoulders.

A/N: damn y'all so badass u jus pulled a korra *lok reference*

Finally, I could take my first step to freedom. Whatever that was.

~~

I wake up and rub my eyes. Checking my clock, I see that it's only 4 am, while breakfast is at 7, and training at 8.

I slept 3 hours.

I slowly get out of bed, not wanting to wake Mikasa. There was no point in trying to sleep when I knew it wouldn't happen.

I look down at the nightgown I'm wearing. It when just under my knees, and all the way to my wrists.

Nobody would see my scars if I were to encounter anyone.

I doubt it will be chili outside, so I put on my shoes and walk out.

~~

Walking past the cafeteria, I adore the calmness.

I leave the HQ, walking a few minutes before reaching a large hollow tree, overlooking fields of yellow sunflowers and bright green grass.

It was dark out, so I could only see the faint colors of the sunflowers being basked in the moonlight, and the stars twinkling above.

As I get closer to the tree, I can make out a figure sitting against it, staring out at the fields.

"Captain?" I ask.

"Hello, Y/N." he replies, still faced forward.

~~

okay guys! that's chapter six!

i just started this, I cant believe we have 100 views already !! tysm <3

heres your chapterly reminder to vote :)

comment any questions here~