twenty five

A/N: sexual content, but no smut yet HAHAHAHA

if u can wait 25 chapters, u can wait even longer baby ;)

~~

I walk out the cafeteria, the doors shutting behind me.

Reaching the middle of the hallway, I hear the doors open and close again, footsteps running in my direction, as I smirk.

Levi grabs my waist, turns me around to face him, before opening a door beside us, pushing me in and locking it behind him.

He had me pinned against the wall, between his hands.

Desire was burning in his eyes as he looked down at me, and I looked up at him.

"Boy did you come running, Captain." I say in a seductive tone, before hanging my arms over his shoulders.

"Don't play with me Y/N." He says through gritted teeth. "You're scabbing on your stomach, and your ankle just healed. You don't need to be limping for weeks." 

"My my, aren't you bold." I hum, licking my bottom lip and biting it for effect.

"Not bold, just honest.." He trails off, his eyes locked on my lips.

I roll my eyes and look around to find us in a tiny closet, with cleaning supplies.

There was a tiny lightbulb above us that barely produced any light.

"How romantic." I chuckle, twisting his hair in my fingers.

His chest was rising and falling, and his jaw was clenched.

I could tell that he was trying so hard to hold back, his dominant side begging to take over.

"Are you okay over there, Levi?" I mock him, scrunching my eyebrows together.

"I'm warning you.." He grits, licking his lips as he stared at mines.

"Oh please." I scoff, trying to provoke him. "Like you could do any--"

I'm cut off when Levi moves one of his hands from against the wall to hold my thigh, his thumb on the inner side.

I take a deep breath and clench my jaw.

"You were saying?" He smirks, his thumb caressing my inner thigh.

I feel my whole body go stiff again.

He couldn't even give me a little time to be the dominant one or to play around with him.

He always had to be in charge.

"Finish, the sentence." He whispers into my ear, as his hand moved up, and his thumb began to stroke my core.

"I-I.." I stutter.

I lay my head against the wall and look up at the ceiling, the heat from earlier returning.

"Mhm.." He whispers into my ear, removing his hand from my thigh and rubbing my core with his two fingers instead, against my uniform trousers. "Say my name."

I keep my mouth shut, not wanting to hurt my pride.

I was acting all tough, but the second Levi touched me, I crumbled underneath him.

"I said..." He speeds up his two fingers as I remove one of my hands from his shoulders to cover my mouth, quieting my moans. "To say my name."

"Levi~" I moan, biting my lip as my whole body shook.

"Say it again." He grunted.

When I refused, he began to unbuckle my belt.

I whimpered at the lost of his fingers, whining and pouting for him to touch me again.