$Chapter 3$

A/N: HELLO, omg I apologize for updating so late, I've been studying p hard for exams and tbh cannot wait for thanksgiving break smh 😔. AND HOLY COW ITS LITERALLY BEEN LIKE A WHOLE ASS YEAR SINCE I LAST UPDATED-

Previously on Contract 😏,

You have been sentenced to a year abroad in Korea where you will study at one of the most secluded boarding schools, TXT Prep. On your journey, you acquainted with some very rambunctious students, Choi Yeonjun and Park Chae-Young, along with an extremely peckish kid named Choi Soobin. With high hopes to move past the events of a day you could not even remember, your dreams were crushed after a mysterious 9 year old recognizes you in Seoul.

3 days before the infamous game of Waikiki Tag, in Waikiki.

"You really think I have a chance at being 'it' this year?"

You swallowed the handful of goldfish crackers, which created tremendous pain on your esophagus, and walked over to the sunburnt 16 year old sitting on your sofa. You put a hand on her toned shoulder and gave her your most genial expression.

"Alice, it HAS to be you this year. They promised it would be a girl this year, and you're the only girl in the same age category as them."

Alice pondered momentarily before smiling giddily and swinging her right leg over her left triumphantly. You walked back to the kitchen and glanced behind you at your friend, her red peeling skin standing out against the light blue plaid couch.

You laughed softly and reached into the goldfish container to fish out (see what I did there 😏) the small amount left in the box and into your watering mouth.

Alice had had known you forever, similar to most of the people on this portion of the island.

"Y/N.." Alice mumbled, her nose flared as you slid over by the couch. You saw her phone's glare reflected off her dark blue eyes along with a hint of disgust. She handed you the device and tapped a hot pink finger nail at the grey messages on her IPhone.

Your eyebrows grazed your hairline as you read the NSFW texts off her screen.

"Who even is that?"

"Not important-my boyfriend"

You squinted.

"Besides... who the fuck does he think I am? Some whore ready to suck dick at any time and place?" Alice continued.

"That's it" she stood up, adjusting her shorts down over her butt. "Imma show him that just ain't who I am."

You fought the urge to question, you weren't about to ruin Alice's moment of newfound self respect. Instead you weakly lifted a fist and smiled encouragingly.

"You go do that, girl."

Alice scoffed and smacked your arm with her sandal.

"Yeah right, bitch. I'm sure as hell not going by myself." She whined lifting your legs off the couch.

"Hey! You know I have warts on my-

Your body fell quickly to the hard tile floor before you were able to finish your sentence. Alice screamed something inaudible and flayed her fingers frantically, snapping her head from left to right, looking for the hand soap.

You rubbed the top of your head and your back simultaneously. You exhaled, relieved, when you saw that the vase beside your head hadn't been damaged. Your body jolted suddenly and you sneered at the hand sanitizer being poured on your lower limbs.

"I was joking! You- you frightening woman..." Your voice was shrill as Alice began to baste your toes with hand sanitizer.

You raised your eyebrows at the girl below you.