【Chapter 9】

❝ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞! ❞

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

As Escanor said that I looked at him with a dumbfounded look. How could he just say that when there are two members of the Ten Commandments standing right before us and he just randomly asks them for drinks like he's supposed to. Like, when those three arrived you acted all scared when they couldn't even fight, and now this? Acting all-powerful in from of them, that's my job bartender!

Escanor turned to me with a look that just screamed 'trust me', I do trust you and all but right now we're in a situation where if we don't do anything you and probably those three in the vault with highly die, but okay you do you I suppose. I decided to trust him on this, my heart was telling me not to but my gut, well it's telling to me trust them and stall as much as possible. I don't know why but I guess we're going to do this as this being the plan, for now.

Looking back up at the two commandments I gave them a heated glare as I backed up and sat at a stool, sipping the rest of the ale as I stared at both Escanor and the two unwanted commandments with my peripheral vision making sure that neither of them does anything out of my line.

The commandments both laughed at the lack of fear in Escanor as they began to laugh, that is until they saw the cup of ale in my hands. "My my, it's been a while since I last smelled such scent. May I try?" Galand said in his usual deep voice as Escanor ran towards the barrels and grabbed a cup and poured a cup for both of them. I scoffed at the sight, such weakness is shown here from such a simple act.

Running back towards them Escanor placed both cups on a rock table as both of the commandments grabbed the handle and drank, instantly showing signs of satisfaction. Melascula grabbed a whole barrel of ale and began to drink as did Galand bit with a more dignified manner from drinking out of the cup.

While they went in a rant about how they would let Escanor live and how what they were going to do with humans and such I stared up at the now ruined ceiling as the sun began to rise, I suddenly sensed a powerful aura from in front of me, looking forward I saw as Escanor seemed to grow in height. I looked at my now half-filled cup of ale as I wondered if I was seeing things, shrugging I drank more while staring as the sun rose higher and higher, nice light.

I watched as Galand went to grab the big ax that I saw as clear as the Sun when I first arrived here. Grabbing it with one hand near the head of it and one in the handle he went to try and hold it up like I did but it fell to the ground, he grunted and started to complain about it. As I saw the Sun rose to its full glory, damn my eyes hurt now.

Rubbing my eyes, I began to blink to get the little dots out of my eyes. Once I was done with that I saw Escanor fighting Galand, while Escanor looked like he was on serious steroids as same Galand. I stared confused at both of them, one, how the hell did this happen, two, when did Escanor get strong, and three, while Melascula tried to eat the soul of Escanor her stomach seemed to heat up and she puked it out returning to its owner which to me seemed weird to the point where I just wanted to watch this.

I looked down as I realized that I was out of ale, I got up as Galand was thrown near me as I walked towards one of the last barrels as I poured myself a cup as I sat down again. Though just as I was about to take a sip Melascula was also thrown at me, I quickly opened my wings and flew on top of where the ax used to be at. Looking down at my right hand I found out my cup wasn't there anymore, I looked down in panic only to discover in my horror to find the ale spilled on the floor.

I looked up with anger in my eyes, how dare they! In a fit of rage, I used reverse damage. Looking at the two commandments I yelled out in rage, "Hey you two idiots! Do you want to know something? Meliodas didn't betray you, it was Estorassa!" Both of them laughed, well more as Galand did.

"You fool! You just lied, which means that you will be turned to stone!" Galand said with a cackle, in the end, Melascula did too until she saw the foot of Galand start to quickly turn to stone her face turned into one of horror.

"Hum, Galand, you have a problem." Turning around towards Melascula Galand followed where his finger was pointing at, his foot. Seeing it turn to stone Galand began to freak out, but before he could do anything his whole body quickly turned to stone leaving Melascula to flee.

Escanor turned to me with a smile, "Hello Miss (Y/N), thanks for the help, though I don't think I needed it." I sighed, "You sure are a prideful one arent you? Well, I don't care, the only thing that matters now is to take care of those three in the vault." Both of us walked towards the vault as I opened it revealing Ban in good waking condition while the other two, well the short one is kinda good but the other one, not so much.

Looking at the three I decided the best course of action would be to heal them, though I won't have much energy for a bit I don't really care. Summoning a lotus flower in my hand I threw it at them as the petals flew to each person entering their body to improve their energy state as well as their wounds, damn I kind op.

All three of them opened their eyes and began to stretch, though as all four of them began to talk I went towards the still spilled ale in the floor, and at that moment I swore with my life I would bring their downfall, for someone to do something as horrendous as this has to die!

(ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ/ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ! ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴏᴛᴏᴍᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ x ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪꜰ ᴀɴʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɴᴇᴡ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ! ᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ɪʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!)