Murder in the church

Lucifer's phone starts ringing. He answers it quickly
Lucifer: "detective! Perfect, just the girl I need to speak to. Have you- ah right, it's just we're having a minor family emerg- a gang murder? They're not a gang named the divine wrath are they?"

He turns and smiles surprised
Lucifer: "well I'll be over soon. I'll have a tag along, my younger brother, do hope that's alright." He ends the call before she can answer

Y/n: "a gang murder?"

Lucifer: "yes, it seems the entire divine wrath family just got wiped off the face of the earth. All killed by stabbing apparently. Well come on, let's go see what we can help with Zarry. We'll take my car, don't fancy a ride on your flaming vehicle whatever it may be."

Y/n: "guess I don't get a say then?"

Mother: "you very rarely do with Lucifer. You'll get used to it. Good luck."

Y/n: "Zarathos says thank you. As do I." I smile at the woman known as mother and follow Lucifer to the lift. We leave Lux and get in his car. It's a surreal feeling to be sat next to the actual devil.

The silence in the car was tense for a good 5 minutes while we drove through the streets. Finally, Lucifer spoke.

Lucifer: "so, how did my little brother find you? Normally takes a deal being struck by... well me."

Y/n: "I got gunned down. That group I said I sold the shard to? Yeah, they weren't happy with having loose ends. Think the count of bullet holes was... 83-88."

Lucifer: "right. So not the friendly sort then."

Y/n: "heh. No. Not really. So, as I was lying there, about to breathe my last... The voice asks me if I wish to take revenge and right the wrongs. I accepted and... Here I am. Now, this detective Who called you? Are you working with the police?"

Lucifer: " actually yes, I am a consultant. I work alongside a detective and assist her in crime solving. Rather enjoyable I must say."

Y/n: " and she's not scared about the fact that you're... The devil?"

Lucifer: " Believe me, I've tried to convince her but to no avail. Don't think she'd ever believe me."

As he finished his sentence, we rounded final corner and were greeted by a cordon of squad cars blocking off the road. Lucifer parked his car carefully and began walking through the police tape. He turned, looked at me and ushered me to follow. Cautiously I entered the area with him and we began to walk towards a young woman. I looked up at the dilapidated church that until yesterday, I called my sanctuary. The place where myself and the others would come to be free from everything.

Lucifer: "detective, this is my brother Zarathos, also known as Y/n. He may be very useful considering he used to be a part of this gang that just got bumped off, thought you might like a little chat with him."

Chloe: "detective Decker. Any information you can give could be vital, Y/n. Were you aware of any illegal activity of the gang at all?"

Y/n: "not really. Mostly we just would hang out and cause chaos but nothing too dangerous."

Chloe: "so you wouldn't know about the three crates of cocaine in the basement?"