Ch8 The Face

Baby reapers learned about different types of ghosts and how they attack. The ghosts let out sulky sighs that makes reapers go unconscious. The reapers have to block these sighs. Jungkook listened carefully.
After the class, he told Hoseok that Master asked him to sleep at the quarters.
Hoseok hugged Jungkook tight. "I hope he doesn't hurt you" he said scared.
Jungkook gave a sad smile.
Jin accompanied him to the neighbouring quarters.
"Thanks baby Jin. I'll take it from here" the Grimm said.
He closed the door and took Jungkook to his bedroom. His bedroom is huge. It's not surprising considering every room in the quarters is a big hall. The room is big with lots of candles and lamps, a working table, a big book shelf and a big bed in the middle.
V took out a leash kind of thing and came near Jungkook. Jungkook shivered thinking about what happened yesterday.
Is he gonna do it again? Lock me in darkness?
"Hand" Jungkook gave him his left hand. The Grimm tied the leash to his hand and dragged him with it. He tied the other end of it to one of the bed posts.
"Kneel", he walked away. Jungkook went on his knees immediately. He feared the Grimm. But at the same time he felt curious too.
What made him this cruel?
he wondered often times.
The reaper removed the spell of veil on his face. This is Jungkook's firstime looking at his face. He looked at him in awe. The striking features of V made him open his mouth like a fish. He has sharp nose and sharp thick brows. The face is ethereal.
Soo....handsome..
V removed his robe. He wore a long loose black shirt with black pants.
He looked at Jungkook and Jungkook cast his eyes down. The reaper moved towards him and sat down in front of him.
Jungkook tugged the leash moving backwards. But the reaper caught the leash and pulled him close. Jungkook held his breath. This V, with his face, is a whole new intimidating to Jungkook. The face has an air of confidence. It's gaze straight making Jungkook feel tingles. He gulped looking at those eyes up close.
V cocked his head.
"Learnt your lesson? Baby koo koo"
"Y-Yes"
"Repeat it for me" he smirked.
"Huh?..I shouldn't...umm..we shouldn't ask you for anything"
"Good. How is your leg?" he caught Jungkook's cheek rubbing his thumb on his cheek.
"I-It's a bit better..I-I used energy coins..."
"The energy coins I gave you or other baby reaper coins?"
"T-The..the ones in m-my locker.....Y-You..your face.." he stared into the deep onyx eyes.
"What about it?"
"Huh? Nothing.nothing"
"You are gonna be spending a lot of nights here, so welcome to your new home, little one" he whispered and smirked at Jungkook's wide eyes. The reaper leaned closer and Jungkook slightly puckered his lips. He stared at the reaper as he moved a little bit more closer. The reaper almost kissed him but he got up suddenly and went to the bed laying down.
Jungkook caught his racing heart. A pink blush formed on his face as he squirmed uncomfortably.
What the hell am I feeling?
He must've meant it in a cruel and twisted way..
It's just his face..

He lay there on the floor next to bedpost. V didn't even give him a blanket. Jungkook is too scared to ask. He took a long look at V's sleeping form. The bed looked cozy, but he didn't dare touch it. He slept on the cold floor hugging and rubbing himself. He woke up from time to time shivering in coldness and willed himself to sleep rubbing his arms.
The morning came and the warmth of the sun made Jungkook relax. He slept peacefully on the floor. He felt a kick in his side and woke up startled.
"Get up"
He got up abruptly rubbing his eyes.
"Don't sleep after dawn" the reaper mused drinking something. He already has his robes and magic veil on.
Jungkook rubbed his eyes and sat on the floor as V did his work at the table. He is drawing a map.
Jungkook felt dozy as he yawned sitting on the floor. He leaned his head on the bed post slowly. V looked at him and he immediately sat upright. V got up and came near him.
"I'll see you in the evening" he untied Jungkook's hand. Jungkook bowed and left the quarters.
Hoseok and bambam hugged him tight after he enetered the dorms.
"Jungkook!" Hoseok hugged him.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes, I'm okay" Jungkook smiled at him.
"Master V, did he hurt you?"
"N-No he didn't. He made me sleep on the floor. That's it" Hoseok hugged him again.
"Thank god"
"Hyungi...hyungi..may I sleep for sometime please.."
"I'll keep watch outside and let you know if anyone comes in" Bam bam offered his help.
"Yes, we'll wake you up if the Grimm comes in. You can sleep on my bed Jungkook" Hoseok pushed him and tucked the blanket around him.
I'll sleep next to him Eunwoo hugged him comforting him.
Jungkook smiled.
Ughh This is heaven..
"Thank you hobi hyung" he said slipping into sleep.