Ch 9 Star Reaper

All the baby reapers gathered in the training hall. The reaper didnot put a veil on today. Almost everybody stared at his face in awe.

So I'm not the only one..

The Grimm brought different scrolls that have a variety of ghosts.
"Today, I'm gonna present you with a wonderful opportunity. An oppurtunity every reaper awaits. An opportunity to be personally trained by me for an entire three days!" the Grimm smiled rubbing his palms together. Jimin caught Hobi's hand tightly.
Eunwoo moved towards Jin and hugged him. Bambam stepped back.

He said wonderful opportunity but why does everyone look scared??

"I'll release a ghost of my choice on each reaper. It's a one on one match. You have to fight it individually" he smiled.
The smile is cute...ah...wha-? No he is evil..Evil..
Some baby reapers started trembling already.
"Jin!"
Jungkook gave a tight hug and let go of Jin. Jin went infront of the crowd.
"Baby reapers! Come behind me" all of them rushed behind the Grimm.
"Stay here. I'm not responsible for any ghost attacks that happen today"

Huh? But he is..

He took out a scroll and threw it open infront of Jin.
Jin stood ready with his scythe. It's a wraith. Jin tried hard but failed to reap it by himself. He fell unconscious. The grimm killed the wraith on three strikes.
"Take him to the dorm. Next Hobi?" Hobi started shaking as he stepped to the front. He fell unconscious just by looking at the ghost. And so it went one by one all reapers fell unconscious. There isn't a single win. All remaining baby reapers formed a group behind the reaper hugging and crying.
"Koo Koo, It's your turn"
Jungkook caught his scythe with a firm grip. He need to learn how to reap ghosts. Especially monster ghosts.
He stepped infront of the reaper and the reaper pulled out a scroll.
It's an imp. Imp is the weakest of all ghosts. He swung his scythe but the imp settled at the back of his head.
"Woo...he he ha ha" it laughed merrily. Jungkook flailed his arms and scythe trying to get it off but it stayed behind Jungkook's head. Jungkook felt angry. The imp is not even scared, it is playing. He closed his eyes tight and swung the blade hard. The scythe went up free off his hands spinning. Jungkook kneeled down and took cover. The scythe flew doing a few swings and landed, blade first, just behind, missing him by a hair. It cut the imp in half. The imp gave out sharp cry before it disappeared. Jungkook opened his eyes slowly. Everybody is in shock. Even the Grimm looked dumb founded. He slowly clapped.
"Well done Koo Koo. Looks like accidents are in your favor today" he winked at him. Jungkook felt anger boil in him at the jab.
I should reap you by accident!!
he looked at the reaper angrily.
The reaper didn't even look at him.
"Next Eunwoo baby" he took out a scroll.
Jungkook dragged his scythe away still looking angrily at the reaper.
The class is done by end of the day. All reapers fought and failed. There is only Jungkook left.
"Congrats Koo Koo, you won" he smiled at Jungkook closing his eyes.

Does he smile like this behind the mask?

Jungkook looked at him blankly.
"Get ready for the trip"
"Trip?"
"The three day trip where you'll serve your master while master imparts you with important knowledge and expertise"
Jungkook is doubtful, but he need to train to defeat the monster ghosts. May be it's a good opportunity.
"And take this junk back" he pushed the unconscious bambam with his leg leaving the room.