Chapter 1:the spell

Grassy POV

Blocky and I decided to draw! Grassy loves drawing,I drew a picture of blocky with a power! He's gonna be so happy! I showed it to him and he liked it.I can't believe it! But,where's basketball?I want to find her so I can show her the picture I just drew!

Basketball POV

I was going for a walk outside,I just needed to get away from the house a little.GB can be a little bossy at sometimes but I can get used to it! I saw something that was green,I called my team outside and they all ran here.The other teams got out of their houses and saw it.It started to blind us as we all was knocked o it cold.I woke up,feeling a little lighter than I was.What was that? I didn't know what it was,but it suddenly made me feel lighter.. "tennis ball! Are you ok!?" GB ran to me.Im not tennis ball! Why is she running to me? I see that she had glasses on,a pen on her pocket shirt she was wearing... "I'm not tennis ball! And why are you wearing that stuff?" I asked. "What stuff?" I grabbed a mirror and showed it to her.All of us started to look at the mirror and screamed.
"I'm a king!"
"Dadadada (I'm a princess!)
"I'm match!"
"I'm like pencil!"
We all started to freak out!

Lighting POV

Wow! I'm a dragon! I like being a dragon,but I don't want to be one! I looked at my teammates! They're also panicking.GB calmed us all down and explained what might had happened. "So to clarify we are all different because of the green light?" I said. "Yes! I'm gonna fix this!" GB replied.But where we 4 and X? They weren't there when it happened...Where were we anyways? That's when everything went to black.

Pen POV

I looked at flower,she was wearing a crown.So was I! We both appeared to be in some sort of castle.I think I remember now! We both got married and raised a princess! Now that's how it went...wow! I'm good at remembering stuff!

Hey guys!
This is for QueenFlower2763
The title isn't for me
It's about to be halloween so why not get into the halloween spirit?
Also,when they were knocked out,they never remembered that they were contestants but remember that they live in the fantasy but they don't