Chapter one

I hope you enjoy this story :D.

Here is some info I forgot to tell you.

'This means thoughts'

"This means talking

Please enjoy

——-

'I know you're pining
But every cloud has got a silver lining
The leaves are parting now the sun is shining
And you're in my arms so the planets are aligning
My heart is strong, like a tree!
And you belong, baby you belong to me
Without you, I'm tied to the ground
And if I fall, do I even make a sound?"

"Y-N!!" I yelp and look up at my teacher with a nervous smile"yes Ms hooker?"(>_>) I laugh nervously as Ms hooker glares at me even more

"Did you forget your in the middle of music glass NOT ART!?"I look down as my classmates laugh and giggle at my distress"I didn't forget Ms hooker...."

Ms hooker stanches my drawing from my hand and Rips it in half as I keep my eyes on my desk"then you won't be needing this now will you?"I shake my head no making Ms hooker give me a satisfied look before she turns around and walks to the front of the class.

'What a pain Ms hooker always targets me! I mean half the class has their phones out texting at least try hiding the fact you hate me!!'

The bell rings not to long after Ms hooker destroyed my art causing me to sigh and put away all of my things. Soon everyone leaves the class making my the last to exit. Outside the door stands my five friends edd Matt tom tord and f-n f-n recently joined the school so they have just became friend with us

"Hey y-n what gotcha so down?"F-n asked making the guys look at me with different kinds of looks. Edds worred tom and tord concerned and Matt confused"I'm fine guys just the teacher targeting me again"

Before the guys could answer someone places their hand on my shoulder making me turn to look at them only to see it's Ms hooker

"Great what did I do now?'

"Ms y-n please came with me we have to talk about your obvious lack of an attention span and attitude problem" ms hooker squeezes my shoulder before walking back to her class room making my groan as edd pats me on the shoulder Sympathetically as tord laughs at my expense and Tom and Matt just shake their heads.

"Don't worry y-n I will take the guys and we will wait for you out side okay?"I nod at f-n as she/he pulls the guys out side and I walk inside.

——

'It turned out ms hooker only wanted to say sorry for being tough with me lately claims ive been slipping on my grades and have been laying more attention to me. Bitch' I was walking through the empty halls since school is about to be out everyone is hanging outside or in the cafeteria for whatever reason.

F-n said she's/he's taking the guys outside so I should check there!.

I sigh and make my way to the front doors and as I open them f-n grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pulls me outside and under a tree.

"Wtf f-n!? You tryin to choke me?!?"f-n smiles at me with a small giggle"sorry sorry I just needed your help!!"

"Help with what? And where a the guys?"f-n shrugs and grabs a back from the other side of the tree"I need you to take care of these kittens for me!!"I sigh and grab the box"okay anything else?" F-n shakes her head and runs off yelling thank you.

I sigh and make my way to my house now hold on a box of kittens and my two years worth of homework.

—-

I make it home in one piece thankfully. One I unlock my door and get inside I place the back on the floor in my living room

 One I unlock my door and get inside I place the back on the floor in my living room

I open the box and what's inside shocks me

——-

Okay guys I hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas where this story can go comment them