CHAPTER FIVE

I am thinking of you
In my sleepless solitude tonight
If it's wrong to love you
Then my heart just won't let me be right
-Mariah Carey (My All)

Demola hovered over me as he slipped my gown over my head. I felt like a gentle bell was ringing in my heart and he was controlling the melody. He drew my hands away, and pinned them beside my head when I tried to cover my lacy black bra and panties.

"Your body is amazing and you should never feel shy around me," he said huskily.

I felt tense and he kissed my lips gently. "Relax honey, I promise to be gentle. Tell me at any time if you want to stop. Okay. Breathe in and out. Slowly."

Alright. Breathe.

In and out.

In and out.

He told me to unbutton his shirt. Encouraging me to touch him as he was touching me. His body hard as iron my body soft as a delicate petal. His golden skin and toned body were exposed and making me feel emotions I had never felt before. Slipping off his trousers, I tried to take my eyes of his silky boxers.

When I withdrew my hands from his rock hard body, he pulled them back, gently guiding me where he wanted them to be.

"I want to see if you can keep quiet. You wouldn't want to disturb your neighbours, would you?" he whispered into my ear, brushing his sharp jaw against my cheek.

I nodded.

Demola kissed me, this time more passionately, and trailed the kisses from my lips to my chest. Going down lower and lower while maintaining eye contact. He paused at my waist. Perhaps, he was waiting for me to tell him to go ahead.

I nodded, eyes closed as I braced myself for what I had been waiting for.

I woke up. Sharply. Panting as my heart raced faster than a jaguar. It was already morning. Eight am to be precise.

Checking my calendar, I sighed. The red wave, that time of the month. No wonder I had such a crazy dream. Fortunately, I would have three days off. Enough time to bring my hormones under control, before seeing him again.

I lay in bed thinking about the evening I had spent with Demola, and tried not to think about what was next. Taking each day, one at a time was a much better idea.

He could be an arrogant jerk but he could also be very charming. I shook my head and smiled to myself, thinking about how he acted as if he wanted to kiss me but didn't. I felt like kicking myself because I had obviously wanted it.

Demola was probably sitting in his Victoria Island headquarter office right now, with his usual satisfied smirk on his face.
Then again, he might be playing golf or monitoring the stock market or doing whatever billionaires do in the mornings.

Deciding not to think to deeply about it, I read my bible, prayed and had a long, cold, shower. A cold shower is exactly what I needed after waking up with Demola on my mind.

I was getting dressed in a pink T-shirt and black shorts, when I heard a knock at the door. Rolling my eyes, I intended to ignore it when I got a phone call.

"Good morning, ma'am, I am at your doorstep and I have a package to deliver to you."

"I didn't order any package. Ogbeni Mister, don't call my-"