Cuddling

"Welcome home tiger!" Jungkook said, letting the kitty run into his apartment.

"Damm he is fast" he mumbled, trying to spot the kitten who was beside him just mins ago.

He quickly placed the drinks Jin had brought for him in the fridge and looked around. There was still no sign of his kitten.

"Baby I'm going to take a shower"

No response.

"I have the food in the kitchen counter"

No response.

"He could atleast meow." Jungkook pouted, walking into the shower, humming.

He quickly striped and got under the shower, singing as the warm water hit his head.

"The water could be a little more warmer- omg what are you doing up there?" Jungkook squeaked, frightening the poor kitten who was standing on top of the walls of his shower room.

He tried to reach out but his wet hands scared the cat even more.

"Hold on baby. I'll finish it fast." He said, quickly washing the soap of his body, wiping his hands in a towel before helping the kitten back down.

"Why are you even up there?" He asked, as he dried his hair, with the kitten in front of him, staring.

"Are you hungry?" The kitten meowed, licking his fur softly.

"What will you eat?" He asked, looking around. His eyes spotted the can tuna that he had but he was debating if he should feed him with so much of salt.

"Maybe some cat food that Jin gave me? Do you like it?" The cat looked down.

"You don't like it" he asked, taking the kitten, letting him sit on his shoulder.

"But I don't have anything today. We'll go shopping tomorrow. Okay?" The cat meowed, licking his ear.

"Ah it tickles." Jungkook chuckled, placing the food he had kept out before in front of the kitten.

The kitten stared at Jungkook for a few seconds and ate the food like an obedient child.

"Bath-" and that's it. He thought the kitten roared. The meow was not normal at all.

"I get it. You don't like water. Don't try to look imitating. It's not working." The kitten turned around, not looking at the man in front of him.

"Ok I hate the fact I have to do this but I know what is good for you." He took the kitten and walked over to the sink while the kitten tried his best to get out.

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow