Wedding day

I wake up early in the morning with very little sleep to work on. I get up and I take a very long shower to wake myself up and prepare myself for today. It going to be hard standing next to Emily while she marries the only man I've ever loved. It hurts to think that he is no longer my Sam. I wish someone would imprint on me or I could imprint on someone.

As I grab a pair of sweat pants and and a top someone knocks on my door. "Give me a second." I say. I put on my pants and shirt on quickly then I go and open the door. Seth is leaning on my door frame. "What do you want?" I ask tying my hair up into a pony tail. "Are you going to the wedding dressed like that?" Seth asks me and I roll my eyes. "No Seth, I'm going over to Emily's house to change into my braids maids dress." I say annoyed. Then I look at him "Is that why you knocked on my door?" I ask moving to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat before I go to Emily's house. "No, uhm I want to talk to you about yesterday." He says softly. "What happened yesterday?" I ask not really paying attention. "You were crying, even though you tried your best to not show it, I could tell." I stop for a second by the fridge. "That was the first time I felt all your pain and it hurts you more then you let on, I'm just wondering if its healthy for you to continue going to this wedding, its only going to make you sadder." I look away from Seth and a tear plays at the edge of my eye lids. I open the fridge so he doesn't see me wipe my tear off. " Its fine, I'll be okay, okay. You don't have to worry about me." He hesitates for a moment then comes up behind me and gives me a hug. I fight the tears from running down and I succeed. "Thanks for worrying about me Seth." I whisper. "Sure." He says after pulling back.

When I get to Emily's door I stand there for a second. Maybe Seth is right, I shouldn't be here, I should have never agreed to being Emily's bridesmaid. I turn to walk away, but Paul's car comes onto the drive way with Rachel on the passenger seat. Rachel is Paul's imprint and Jakes sister. Before Rachel came back, Paul used to be a massive dick now he's mostly okay. They stop just in front of me. Paul give Rachel a kiss on her head, then both cheeks, then her chin, then her nose, then a deeper kiss on her mouth. I wish I could imprint so badly. Rachel gets out of the car and waves at me. "Hey, Lee. Have you gone inside yet?" Rachel asks. "No, I haven't but I'm sure Emily is in panic mood right now." She laughs and we walk to the door, right before I open the door I take a deep breath. "Whats the deep breath for?" Rach asks. "Just trying to prepare myself for the panic that's going to be behind these doors." She laughs and takes in a deep breath too. Rachel doesn't know about me and Sam since I asked everyone not to say anything to there imprints, but i know if she notices something's up she's going to ask Paul, and Paul will tell her, and not because he has no loyalty to me, its just that if you imprint on someone and she asks you for something you give it to her.

When we open the door I hear alot of panicking going on, I turn to walk away but Rach turns back around. We walk and I don't know where to look first. "There you girls are! We've been waiting for you. Why are you so late?" I look a the clock on the wall then I look at Rachel. "Em, were pretty early. You said we should come at 7am we are here at 6:30am" Rachel asks, Emily rolls her eyes. "Okay fine! Go get dressed, do your make up and do your hair." She says before disappearing into her bedroom.

And hour later I'm dressed in a beautiful pink sparkling dress with thin straps and a sweet heart neckline. And since I haven't cute my hair in 6 months it goes up to my back, I curled it nicely and I put on a Sparkling head band. My make up is really pretty, before I became a wolf i used to do my own make up all the time, everyone was jealous of my make up. So being able to do my own make up again is amazing. I tweezed my eyebrows pretty well. I put on magnetic eyelashes I put on gold, rose gold and pink eye shadow all blended perfectly. And there is a little pink on my cheeks. I grab the silver necklace that had rose gold diamonds that my dad gave my mom and my mom gave me. I look at myself in the mirror and i almost don't recognise the beautiful women in the mirror.

Rachel walks in with a huge smile on her face. "Damn girl, you look absolutely amazing." She says looking at me from top to bottom. "Yeah right, you look even more beautiful." I say, she does look amazing, her long black hair is styled to perfection, her bridesmaid's dress looks incredible on her amazing body, and her make is absolutely amazing. Rachel is one of the more beautiful girls I've ever seen and she looks super hot today.  She laughs and rolls her eyes. "Leah, have you looked at yourself in the mirror? Girl you look like a goddess." I roll my eyes and right when I'm about to answer we hear a loud scream coming from Emily's bedroom. We both run out and barge into her room in less then 5 seconds. Emily is looking at her dress and has tears in her eyes. "Whats wrong? Did something happen to your dress? Is it stained?" Rachel asks worried. Emily shakes her head. "No, no. The dress is absolutely amazing. I, I just can't believe it this amazing. I'm getting married!" Emily says and everyone laughs, well except me though I try to smile. While everyone is gushing over her dress I walk out to get some fresh air.

After a few minutes I walk back into the house and it seems like everyone is finished. Rachel, Kim,
and Emily's friend Mia and our cousin Sarah are all standing wearing their dresses, make up done and wearing high heels. Emily is in her white puffy dress that has not bling on it.

____________________________________

Sorry i haven't been posting in a while, I've just been really busy with school.