Aftermath of the battle, the Earth survives!

Hello reader! Before the story starts, please, allow me to chat a bit with you, I'll clarify and give some informations about this story, and how it will go, feel free to jump this introductory part if you're not interested.

Firstly, and most importantly, as already stated in the description, I'm not the owner of none of the franchises used here, consider supporting the oficial release, both Dragon Ball and Akame Ga Kill are still ongoing, in the form of Dragon Ball Super (Both anime and manga, with the anime currently being paused) and Hinowa Ga Crush (The sequel to the manga version of Akame Ga Kill), so, if you like those franchises but didn't know about that, check it out!

Secondly, I'll be using the manga version of Akame Ga Kill, while the start is really similar, the ending differs from the anime, I don't know if it'll really make a difference in this story, but anyways, just wanted to let you know.

Thirdly, I'll try my best for this story to make sense, so things won't just "Goku and Krillin exploded and ended up in Akame Ga Kill verse", and this type of things ya know? It's also worth noting that, Goku (and possibly Krillin) is already planet buster level in the Saiyan saga, so while I won't weaken Goku, for the sake of the plot, don't expect him to just destroy everyone with one punch.

And lastly, enjoy, and make sure to give me your feedback! I've searched a lot, and didn't find any Akame Ga Kill x Dragon Ball Z crossovers, which is quite understandable, due to all difference between the two series, but I thought to myself  "I may as well do one myself!", so here we are! I'm not the best writer, but I'll do my best, and I hope you readers will also give me a hand! It's also worth mentioning that, despite being able to speak and use English fluently, I'm still not a native speaker, so if you find any grammar mistakes, please let me know! With that outta the way, we may start the story!

Nappa, the elite saiyan who serves Prince Vegeta, is ready to kill Gohan, the son of Goku, or, in his saiyan name, Kakarot. Grinning, Nappa says "Heh! I can't wait to see Kakarot's face when he sees that his son is smashed! Killed by me!" But just as he was going to step on poor Gohan, the flying Nimbus saves him!

Above everyone, Son Goku, the Saiyan raised on Earth, floats, staring intensively at the battlefield. "What are you doing here Kakarot? Don't tell me you came here to stop us?" The proud Prince of all saiyans exclaimed, only to be ignored, the only thing in Goku's mind at that moment, was the death of all his friends. Damn it, he was too late, he could only save Gohan and Krillin, but he wasn't going to let the sacrifice of the others be in vain, he was going to stop those evil invaders!

After giving one senzu bean to Gohan, and one to Krillin, Goku says "Krillin, there is still one Senzu left, hold it for me, I will stop the Saiyans" Krillin's face was surprised, Goku couldn't be serious "No way! They're too strong, we can't let you fight them all alone Goku! We can defeat them together now!" Gohan followed up "Yeah dad! They already killed Piccolo, Tien, Yamcha and Chiaotzu!" Goku turned to them, and smiled, "Yes, I know that son, and that's exactly why I'm going to face them alone, after my training with King Kai, I've become much stronger, so, there's no need to worry you two, I'm sure I'll defeat them!"

(I'll skip the battle part, it's the same as the anime, but some of you may already have detected a little difference)

Goku is at the ground, and while Gohan holds on Vegeta, Krillin quickly goes to Goku, giving him the last senzu, and unknowingly to both until know, giving Goku a massive Zenkai Boost "Thanks Krillin! I feel much better now! I'm even stronger! How's that possible?" Goku says, jumping up, stretching his arms, "I don't now Goku, but you better help Gohan fast!" Goku smiles, "leave it to me!" Quickly charging Vegeta, giving him a punch in the guts. "Ka- Kakarot, Damn you, how could the Prince of all saiyans be humiliated like this, by a kind-hearted Saiyan and some earthlings!" Vegeta curses, crawling back to his space pod. "I don't know, but I'm eager to fight you again, that was the most exciting fight I ever had!" Hearing this, Vegeta gives a sinister smile "You intend to spare me? HAH! This will be your worst mistake, I'll be back, and when I do, I'll destroy this cursed planet! I'll turn it into space dust!" As Vegeta Finish his sentence, he immediately takes off, flying back to space, the earth is, for the moment, saved!

After hearing about the Namekian Dragon Balls, Goku and Krillin decide to go on a mission to revive their friends, using the same spaceship Kami-Sama used to come to Earth. After it being reformed by Bulma and her father, Dr. Briefs, the two best friends embark, towards Namek!

... but, will they ever arrive there? What secrets could the space hide? Find out in the next chapter!

So that was it guys! This is my first story, so please, give me some feedback! And tell me how to improve, I want the story to be the most enjoyable possible! Also, this is just a Prologue, the next part is the actual "first chapter"