~Chapter 1 ~ Lila & Mabrina~

°Marinette's P.O.V°

One minute I'm in Miss. Bustier's class, and the next I'm in a movie theater with a strange girl in the front. I turn and see...AHah! Adrien! He smiles and looks up front.

"Hello everyone! You can call me, Cooki."

"Why are we here?" Asks Alya moving her phone, so she can film this.

"You are here to watch your futures. And...maybe...MAYBE...you might find out Ladybug and Cat Noir's Identities."

I panick....what??? How does she know? And is Cat Noir in my class? Do I know him???

"We will start out with that lonely liar in the back, Lila."

Lila focuses her attention on the screen, we all do the same.

(FUTURE IN BOLD)

"Oh, shoot! I'm gonna be late for work!" Lila runs throughout her house and up to a play pen. "Bye, my little fox!" She kisses the brunette toddler's head. "Marcus, I'm leaving!" A black haired man runs out of the kitchen. "Bye, hunny. Have a good day at work!" Says the man. Lila smiles as Marcus kisses her cheek. She walks down the steps and into her car. She starts her red car and starts toward her work place.

She drives up to the AGRESTE BRAND building. She gets out and goes into the building.
"Good Morning, Gabriel."
"Good Morning, Miss. Rossi. Adrien should be returning back to work today, therefore you can give him the forms for your new client when he arrives."
"Okay, Thank you!" She's heads up into her office and passes two doors. One labeled,
A. Agreste, and M. Agreste. She walks into her office labeled, L. Johnstone. She walks in and sets her bag down. On the walls, she has images of her life since highschool. Her wedding and her baby, Liliana.

She finds new clients who would want to work with the company, in which she worked for. She types on her laptop and writes things down on a notebook. She's hears a door open across the hall.

Cooki paused the video. "What? Why? Who was that?" Asks Lila. Cooki stopped it at a cliffhanger. "You'll see...now we have Max and Sabrina..."

"Samantha! Marshall! School!" Shouts Sabrina. A brown haired girl and a red haired boy come down the stairs. "Are you excited for 2nd Grade?" Asks Sabrina. The kids nod and smile. "Remember, study and work hard! You have to get into a good college." Max adds. Sabrina elbows him and gives him a look. The kids laugh and head out to bus. "Have a good day!" Shouted Sabrina. The kids smile and get on the bus. "I'm gonna go get ready." Says Sabrina. "Well, I got to go to the lab. Love you!" Max kisses Sabrina. "Love you too!" Max leaves and heads to the lab.

He drives to a big dome in his shot lab coat. He parks in his own Parking Spot and walks into the lab. "Welcome Max!" Says the receptionist. "Hello, Tiffany." Max replies and goes up the elevator. He goes to 8th floor and is greeted by other scientists. "Good Day, Max. Toady we are testing the robot you invented." Says one of the scientists. "Oh, Good! I've calculated the right way to place the eyeballs on the robot, so they move on command."

Max adjusts the bolts on the robot causing it to close it's eyes. "Brilliant, Max! This will change the way of robots forever!"

Cooki paused the video again. "Any questions?"

"How many years into the future is this?" Asked Alya.

"15 years. All the video parts start at the same time. And, all take place in Paris. Anymore questions?"

"Who's next?" Asks Nino.

"You and Alya." Alya and Nino start to blush.