~Chapter 2 - DJwifi & ChloNath~

°Cooki's (Me) P.O.V°

I hit play on remote. I watch as Alya and Nino blush.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Shouts the 1 year old from the nursery. Nino sits up from the bed. "I'll get him." Nino slowly walks to the nursery. The one year old was sitting up crying. Nino walks over to crib. "What's wrong, Noah?" He leaned over the crib and picked up the baby. "I had a nightmare." Noah hugs Nino. "I want mommy..." Nino nods and carries Noah into their bedroom. Alya sits up and slides on her glasses. She holds out her arms. "Oh, come to mommy." Nino hands Noah to Alya. "It's okay...do you want to go to Auntie Mari's house today?" Noah leans back and nods. "Okay. I'll call her later."

"Yay!" Noah's attitude changed. Nino leans against the wall crossing his arms and laughs. "I thought you were sad."

"Not anymore!" Everyone laughs. Noah hugs Alya and Nino walks over to the bed and sits down.

"Awwwww!" Says the class. Alya and Nino and blushing at each other. "Now, Chloe and Nathaniel."

Chloe struts down the runway. She poses at the end. Nathaniel cheers from the audience. Chloe walks back up the runway and takes hand of a little human. Little Caleb walked down the runway. His blonde hair combed and his outfit matches his mother's. The mother-son duo walked down the runway. Chloe wearing a black and white stripped dress, Chloe's with yellow heels. Caleb wears a yellow shirt, white jacket, black jeans and his black shoes. The 4 year old was adorable! Chloe was...well beautiful.

After the show was over, the two of them walked over to Nathaniel who was holding another child. A baby, a 8 month old, Cayla. She looked like her mother, hopefully shouldn't have the same personality as her mother.

I paused the video. "So, Chloe. You don't end up with Adrien, thank goodness."

"Don't tell me Adrikins ends up with Mari-trash!"

"You'll have to see Chloe...you'll have to see..."