~Chapter 3 - Luka&Kagami Rose&Juleka~

°Cooki's P.O.V°

"Now, Luka and Kagami..." I hit play on my remote.

"Good Match." Kagami says as shaking her losing opponent's hand. "I better get back home, today is Olivier's 2nd birthday!" Kagami leaves the studio and drives to her house that she shares with Luka and their son, Olivier.

She walks to the door and opens it. Olivier is fencing with his dad. The couple got their son a mini fencing sword when he was born, and he loves it. "Hi, Mommy!" Olivier runs/waddles over to Kagami. "Hi, there! How's the birthday boy?"

"Good!" Olivier smiles and runs back to Luka. "Hello..." Luka says as he is stabbed in the arm with the sword. Kagami giggles. "Hello." She sets her bag down and goes upstairs to freshen up. She combs her short hair and puts on jeans and a t-shirt. She walks back downstairs to see her two boys, sitting on the ground watching tv. Olivier sitting on Luka's back. "Congratulations on winning that match, hun."

"Thanks. I do try." Kagami was serious. She was raised to always try and to never quit. Even, if you hated what you were doing. But, as much that affected her positively, she wouldn't force her son to do the same.

I pause the video. "Any questions?"

No one responded. "Now, Rose and Juleka."

"Juleka! Get the camera! She's walking!" Shouts Rose as she watches her adopted daughter. Juleka runs in with the camera. "That's it! Come on Jules!" Says Juleka to Jules (Julie). Jules waddles over to Rose and hugs her. "That's it! Good Job! Here's your unicorn plushie." Rose hands their daughter a unicorn. The blonde baby hugs it and sits down to play. Rose stands up. "She's growing up to fast!" Rose says as she hugs Juleka. "Rose...she's only 9 months old." Juleka hugs her back. "I know...but she will grow up...and it will be too fast..."

I pause it once more. "Any questions?"

"When is Marinette and Adr-?" Alya wasn't interupted by Marinette. "ALYA!"

"You'll see...you'll see..." I respond.