~Chapter 5 - ADRIENETTE~

"Next up...we have Adrien and his wife." I winked at Alya. Alya started fangirling. I unpause the video.

"Wahhh!" Shouted the 14 day old baby boy, Louis. "Adrien! Can you get him! I'm helping Hugo!" Shouted Marinette combing her 4 year old son's hair. "Sure thing, bugaboo!" Shouted Adrien. He walked into the nursery and picked up the baby. The blue haired baby stopped crying. "There, There, my little kitten."

Marinette and Hugo walked into the nursery. "Are you excited to go back to work?" Asked Marinette. "I guess, yeah. But, I am gonna miss you guys."

"We'll miss you too, but you need to work. I start working again in 3 weeks." Adrien handed Louis to Marinette. Marinette rocked Louis back and forth as Hugo jumped on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Hugo...you have preschool in 30 minutes. Get your shoes on."

"Yes, mommy." Hugo frowned and put on his Velcro shoes. Hugo grabbed his backpack and went over to his mom and brother. "Bye Mommy. Bye Louis!" Hugo kissed his mom's cheek. "Bye sweetie! Have a good day!" Adrien walked into the living room with all of his belongings. "Bye Princess. Bye, my little kitten!" Adrien kissed his wife on the lips and kissed the baby on the head.

Adrien and Hugo walked out of their Mansion-like-house. Adrien strapped Hugo into his car seat and then sat in the driver seat. They started toward the preschool.

They finally reached the preschool. Adrien helped Hugo out of the car and walked him up to the building. "Hello Hugo. Come on in." Hugo ran into the building. "Bye Daddy!"

"Bye Hugo!" Adrien walked back down to his car and drove to the Agreste Brand building.

"Hello, Father." Adrien said as he walked into the building. "Good Morning Adrien, how is the family?"

"They're good. Thank you." Adrien walked up to his office and opened the door.

I pause the video. Adrien and Marinette were blushing. "Any questions?"

"Was Adrien the one that was heard outside of my office?" Asks Lila. "Yes, you are shockingly correct."

"Now you will be meeting the future Ladybug and Cat Noir." I explain.

"Wait! Are they the same as when they were teenagers?" Asks Alya.

"Yes."