im sorry🙈

1. i'm so sorry for not updating in 100 years. a lot of stuff is going on. i'm in a really bad mental health state right now and it's hard to have motivation for anything.

2. holy shit. we almost have 600 reads wtf. last time i checked i had 370 and i was still freaking out. IDK WHY YOU GUYS LIKE THIS BOOK BUT ILL DEFINITELY KEEP WRITING.

you guys are insane and i love every single one of you❤️ thank you for staying with my on this journey. i'm excited to see where this book goes from here. i'll update soon.

as for personal life things. i met this person. i cant even explain how happy they make me. i haven't been this happy in so long. i said some dumb shit about "friends with benefits" because they're really stubborn about feelings. and i thought that's what they would've wanted. but that was not at all the case. they think that's what i want. i don't. i really really don't.

i want to have a relationship with them and i want to know every little detail about their interests and everything else. they won't believe me. they don't want anything to do with me. they think i led them on and that i'm just like the other girls they've dealt with. i'm falling so hard.

there's a guy that she's best friends with. it's hard to explain but they kind of like.. share me? it's like a poly relationship. and i messed it up with him too. he was like my best friend. he was so sweet and shy. finch is his name. i call him finchie. he has curly hair. and he blushes every time i say he looks cute in his glasses.

the first one i was talking about, their name is syd. i call them bunnie. they treat me like a princess and they listen to me. they want to know about my day. bunnie is kind and caring, so so caring. they put others needs before theirs and they don't hesitate to tell you look beautiful, or hot, or adorable.

they made nicknames for me. bunnie calls my livvy darling. and finchie calls me livvypie.

bunnie and finch are the sweetest human beings you'll ever meet, and my ignorant ass had to tear it all down.

one of them texted me at 4am. they said~

"let it go, liv"

i cant. i cant let them go. if i let them go, i let my happiness go. and i know that sounds so selfish, but it's true. i don't think they will ever forgive me or talk to me again. but if that makes them happy then so be it. but i'll fight and fight and fight for them.

HOLY SHIT THEY JUST TEXTED ME FINALLY I FUCKXBEKDBDJ I GTG

-LIVVY DARLING/ LIVVY PIE