It's my fault

The happiness of our family shattered like a broken glass , It happened because of me. As I told in the first part of the story some days we used to go home by trishaw as time passes a young man who hire a trishaw became very friendly with us , as I know he was a relation from my father's side. However most of the days after school we used to go home in that trishaw with my mom, it's a bit suspicious though I'm in grade 7 i felt something fishy *

According to my sense I sensed that there was something between the man and my mom because the way they talked is more friendly and from their behaviour i felt that something is wrong in somewhere.. But still i couldn't understand the connection.

When time flies by I clearly understood there was a magnificent attraction that has been built between my Mom and the man , he was a young and a strong man he was black in complexion with a black curly hair.

I think without knowing each other they tempted to grow a strong bond between them, those days we didn't had smart phones but however my parents used a small mobile phone we had only one and mostly it was used by my Mom.. She always kept the phone for herself but it's fine to do so.

Though my father was a good man as I told before he was a alcoholism and the appearance of him was not much tall he had a bald head and he was tan in complexion, but my Mom she was the most beautiful lady that I ever saw in my life she has a curly hair her bodyweight was matched with her height and she was white in complexion, If I describe her in one word she is "beauty". At that time both my parents were in their 20's ..

When my parents stood together they were not matched by their appearance the difference is as the sky and the earth.. But they had a love marriage. When I think about them still i have no idea why did my Mom married such a man he was quite witty but loved my Mom and us. Wasted money for alcohol because of the beauty of mom he was always suspicious about her it's really frustrating..

I'm very embarrassed to say this he always used to coupled my mom with another men and abuse her telling that she has a connection with a man.
No way she is not a woman who do so, I knew that my father was going mad after he was drunk. I never thought how much those words that were told by our father would hurt mother. As I think now if something happens to me like that it would bring me a pain like something is stabbed into my heart.

Grandmother was a cruel woman she ill treats my Mom I can't believe how a person can discriminate her sisters daughter like that. She has no love towards us Even now when reminiscent my feelings are hurting .
Mostly she discriminated my sister's I don't know the reason for her doings but she did so.. sometimes I felt like I was teared to pieces.

As time passed by one day a huge fight came up, it happend in the afternoon in the railway station.. For something my dad had scolded mom by witchcraft in front of the workers who worked on the rails. Absolutely it's a great shame to get scolded in front of many unknowns. On that day she decided to abandon father.

Early in the next morning when going to the school my mom told me to tell father she is not coming back home again that she is leaving him. When I told him at once he told " that's ok " but I think he didn't thought that mother will really do as she told because she used to be fully committed for our family.

Still I'm echoing that day mom took us to the school and went and after the school she didn't came back and we were left alone.. After going back home something peculiar happened. I don't no how they got to know they asked me about the trishaw man that my Mom was friendly without thinking twice like an idiot I told grandmother and aunt ( father's small sister) every thing I heard and saw between mom and the young man.

I think after that they thought that my Mom went with that man and the situation became fussy. Father told anymore we don't need mom and that he can look after us. That day I missed her a lot it wasn't my intention to tell those things but it happened in that way. At that time my third sister was in grade one she was so small and she needs the love and affection of mom.. I looked after my sister's as much as I can .. I feed them , washed them and did everything that was possible to do..

As a teenager I felt isolated and I was remorse for what I had done . I knew that because of my misdeed every thing was blasted within a second.

I'm chagrin and undesired with myself ,

Mom I'm really sorry for what I've done.
I don't know whether you will forgive me for committing this sin .

The bond was shattered and memories remained in mind and hurt my thoughts. I had so many sleepless nights and it's still the same..

So many obstacles are in the future stay tuned..