High School l❤ve

He was my soul mate that's my thought about him..
Yeah he was♡.

It's been exactly one month after the arrival of the high school juniors. School head suddenly announced that there was a newcomer for the grade 12 class.
The very next day he came he was tan in his colour he had a slim body and 5.8 ft tall , his hair was bit curly. Actually he was just another junior.

As I told before I spend most of my time in grade 12 class. The new comer was shy and he didn't talked much so do I , i too didn't talked with him.. As time passed by we came very friendly. Among the Juniors there was a girl she was friendly with me rather than anyone.

She made a WhatsApp group for us and we shared messages through that group.
One day suddenly I got a message for my inbox asking  'how are you?' It was the first time he inboxed a private message to me, but it's normal so I replied him " I'm doing good and how do you feel?"
He too replied me he was feeling great..

It was a weekend so without knowing we had texted a lot.. So next day we went school and everything was normal.. like other days we studied, played, talked..
During the interval I used to eat my breakfast alone in my class. But after 2 months I used to had it with the grade twelves in their class..

However we used to text more even after going home..
Suddenly one day he told me that he loves me I was hella out of shocked.. I asked him " what have you gone crazy?" I asked him because he was 1 year younger than me I was surprised that he liked a senior. I kept it for myself and told nobody what he told..

I thought only I and he knew that he asked from me but I was wrong every one in their class knew that he had a crush on me since 3 months after his arrival.
After he asked out from me I was shy to look at his face and to talk. I refused to go their class and even I had my breakfast alone in my class during the intervals.

He too didn't discouraged he asked me again and again. Without knowing inside me grew a crush towards him and I too secretly began to like him. But I didn't showed him that I too fond of him. One afternoon he again asked out and then I too told him my feelings towards him and I told even though we liked each other it's useless because we had a one year age gap.
He told me anyone wouldn't consider about their age when it comes to love. And told me to give it a second thought.

I too thought about it for a little while actually I told him at least I need 2 months to have a clear thought about this. He agreed with my suggestion. During that time I asked about it from my closer friends.
They all said me age is nothing when it comes to love..
I too felt ok..

After that we started our new relationship even without telling anybody even his classmates. However we secretly had an affair we loved each other again o began to go to their class during the interval. We ate together,  when everyone was there we can't talk so we talked by eyes♡.. I felt awesome..

The girl who was very friendly with me asked one day that she saw something was going between us and asked whether we are in an affair. I didn't spell anything about it.. After that she had asked from my bf and he had told that we are in an affair and it's more than 3 months now.. After that whole class knew our affair and they helped us a lot because we should beware of our class teachers.

It was the greatest time I've live upon throughout my life.. we all were very happy went school daily.. we both used to live the fullest.
At home we secretly talked over the phone specially I was the one who talked like that because I knew my Mom wouldn't approve this relationship of mine with a younger than me..

At night I slept with my 2nd sister even though I talked with him throughout the night and mostly texted..
I thought I was blessed because everything went smoothingly as we planned before.. we studied , loved and everything in his side was perfect because already his home had knew our affair and they had no restrictions for us.

Everything I knew was happy happy and happy until I knew the bitter truth ..