3.

**************
Continuation
*************

"So, Uhm...

Haven is waiting for him to continue.

"You see, yesterday I asked you if-

"If we could have dinner. Yes, go on I'm listening," Haven continues his sentence and encourage him to go on.

"I wanted to talk with you about your confession," he said shyly.

Upon hearing that, Haven becomes nervous. He had no idea if Kye is going to reject him or not. His face shows how anxious he is at the moment.

"Oh, that! Were you about to... to re~"

"Accept you" Skye cut him.

"I see, you know it's okay. I under- wait, you?"

He didn't quite get it at first because of nervousness but then when it sink to him, he looked up to Skye for confirmation. Seeing the latter's teasing face, he finally gets it.

"What? Really? You, me together?"

'Gosh, he's stuttering. How cute. Let me tease him more' Skye thought

"Well, yes and no," he said smirking.

"Huh? I thought you said-" said Haven.

"Yes, I said I accepted your feelings towards me. But no, we're not together......yet" he answered.

Haven looks dejected. He holds his head with his hands and his elbows on his laps. His train of thought was interrupted when Skye speaks...

"You didn't ask me yet to be your boyfriend. That's why," he said in a teasing tone.

Haven looks up abruptly. Now he understands. He decided to do it now. No need to prepare something. He just needs to ask so that he can claim Skye as his, officially. Without wasting more time, he stands up and kneels in front of where Skye is sitting and holds the younger man's hands.

"Skye, my Kyeax, will you be my boyfriend and soon-to-be fiancé?" Haven asked sincerely.

Skye was a bit hesitant at the 'fiancé' part. Haven noticed it.

"We can be boyfriends first and we can move the engagement to our preferred date," he said convincing Kye.

Kye is staring at him, then slowly, a smile broke out on his face. He gently put his palm on Haven's cheek.

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend. And soon be your fiancé on our own pace." Skye answered.

Haven peck Kye's lips before hugging him and that leave the younger, frozen. Releasing Kye from his arms, he chuckled seeing his reaction.

'Oh, my cute baby.' Haven thought to himself.

*********

They are on Skye's bed cuddling. Haven wanted to talk about their engagement but he doesn't know how to start. Kye senses him and he decided to open up the conversation first.

"Babe, can I ask something?"

"Yes, Baby. I also wanted to talk something with you but you can go first." Havy said.

"It's about our engagement, as I said, I'm not against it but when we got engaged, I have to stop working as your EA because I will be introduced as a King too" Kye voiced out his mind. Haven is listening attentively.