A New Frontier

I've said my goodbyes to my parents, not really anyone else though, since that incident I've never had any friends.

But now that's all behind me...

    -9:00 A.M.-

I've boarded the school ship, and I've been walking around for awhile now when I get a text from my dad.

Hey kiddo!

                                                         Hello Father.

Are you settling in well?

                                                                 I'm fine.

Good.

                                                   I'll see you soon.

Bye Son. I hope                                                      you'll have a good
time.

                                                                 Bye dad.

     -12:00 P.M.-

I ended bumped into someone she was carrying a box, she was heading toward the school.

???: "Oh. I'm sorry."

Y/N: "No, I'm sorry. I bumped into to you, I wasn't paying attention. U-Uh let me pick that up"

???: "Thank you. Hey are you new here?"

Y/N: "Yes, I just Transferred here from America."

???: "Well my name's Itchiko."

Y/N: "Y/N L/N."

Itchiko's face proceeded to light up.

Itchiko: "Oh My God! The rumor was true!"

Y/N: "What rumor?"

Itchiko: "Y/N, your a triple ace! Your basically a celebrity to us!"

Y/N: "Us?"

Itchiko: "Our team."

Y/N: "Oh. Yes. But first I need to talk to Darjeeling, I have a meeting with her at two o'clock. After that I'll need to talk to the team."

Itchiko: "Well I'll take you to the administration office then, Miss Darjeeling will be waiting for you there."

    -1:45 P.M.-

Darjeeling: "Y/N, your early."

Y/N: "I always am. As they say, the early bird gets the worm. So what is this meeting for?"

Darjeeling: "Well I assume you are joining the Sensha-do team, correct?"

Y/N: "Yes that's correct."

Darjeeling: "Well we need to assign your classes, then you need to see what your working with."

     -2:15-

After all the paperwork was done Darjeeling and I went to tha hangars.

Total dismay.

Y/N: "Oh hell."

Darjeeling: "It does need work."

Y/N: "Well, where's everybody else?"

Darjeeling: "This way."

After walking to another hangar we ran into Itchiko.

Itchiko: "Darjeeling, Y/N. What are you two doing here?"

Darjeeling: "I was just about to introduce everybody to Y/N."