Green As Grass

Y/N: "Everybody listen up. May I have your attention."

Nobody pays attention.

Y/N: *sighs* "Hey settle down! I need all of your attention!"

The crowd starts staring at me, with the occasional whisper here and there.

Y/N: "As some of you may have heard this team is getting a new commander, that's true. I'm the new transfer student, and commander. The name's Y/N. Before we start are there any questions?"

???: "Yeah, we dont need any transfer students here, get lost."

The crowd erupts.

Y/N: "Ah, the first smartass. *looks at the team roster* Jackson, correct?"

Jackson(mockingly): "Why do you need to know?"

Y/N: "So I know who to kick out." *smiles*

Jackson is bigger than me, I think he thinks I'm intimidated.

Jackson: "Try it, I'm the best pilot here, and I have the best grades."

What he dosen't know is that Darjeeling and I exchanged phone numbers earlier.

Y/N: "One minute please" *pulls out phone and walks out of hangar.*

Darjeeling: "Hello Y/N is there a problem?"

Y/N: "Why yes there is, there's a student giving me some trouble."

Darjeeling: "Already? *sighs* What's their name?"

Y/N: "Jackson Wellsworth."

Darjeeling: "Jackson thinks his grades will keep him out of trouble. *sighs* I'll take care of it."

Y/N: "Thank you."

     -5 minutes later-

PA: "May Y/N L/N and Jackson Wellsworth come to the administration office.

Darjeeling and the administrator were there when I got there. Another 5 minutes later Jackson arrived.

Administrator: "I'm sorry Jackson but the three of us have already have decided on a solution. You are to be removed and banned from Sensha-do at our academy. Is there anything you would like to add?"

Jackson: "Yes ma'am."

Lights out.

???: "Y/N? Y/N are you awake?"

Y/N: "Ow. My head is stinging."

Darjeeling+Itchiko: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "What happened?"

Itchiko: "Jackson smashed a tea cup against your head and it knocked you out."

Y/N: "Oh hell, where is he." *tries getting up*

Darjeeling pushes me back down.

Darjeeling: "Easy Y/N, you probably have a concussion. And don't worry about Jackson. He's been expelled, we don't tolerate violence at our academy. He being escorted off the ship as we speak."

Y/N: "Thank. God."

     -Darjeeling POV-

"Thank God he's okay..."

Author: I'm going to do this with multiple endings so... and they include shipping.

Thanks for reading! Oh and I'm sorry for the short parts, I'm studying alot so I don't fail freshman year. I would really appreciate it if you would comment if I had made a mistake.