Chapter 3

Days went by and I began to know your new schedule.

The running game you played once turned into basketball and I began to look at you more. Stealing some of your behaviours and looking away when you looked at me.

I began to go out of the classes more, in each break between 2 periods. I used to  go and toilet then go to fill my 1 litre bottle, the place where I usually saw you.

I became more and more distant from everyone. Was it because of the study stress or because I felt my friends weren't close anymore? I don't know but I just liked to spend my alone time. And if someone talked to me, I would reply. But mostly liked my space.

That was when I kinda lost my friends. I was being overly sensitive about them leaving me out of their talks when I was the one who wasn't forcing them to let the shit out.(yeah note that sarcasm. I was just ignored or that was what I felt?)

So there was nothing but me roaming around whenever there was a break. What would you even expect? Me sitting on the classroom bench from 7 in the morning to 6 at the evening? And then the stress to wake up at about 6:15 and return home to do the same thing that I did in the class. Just sit and stare at the words until you understand it.

So there was I always roaming alone at the side of the playground, watching you (hoping it wasn't obvious) and just talking to myself as if I was talking to nature, my most trusted friend.

And that was it. Starting to stare off at distances trying to come up with some stories ideas or just listening to the lecture or just roam around silently watching you. And it repeated daily. Until one day.