Part 28

JUNGKOOK POV
I just woke up and it 7:00 In the morning right now -_- I just slept a hour ago I was sitting beside my mom the whole night... anyways Me and Hyung have to book the place for the funeral today i just got up and picked out my clothes for today and went and took a bath I came out wearing this:

 anyways Me and Hyung have to book the place for the funeral today i just got up and picked out my clothes for today and went and took a bath I came out wearing this:

And sprayed my cologne on then took my Car keys and phone and went downstairs to see no one their weird... then I heard sobs I just followed the voice and It was coming from where my mom was kept I went inside to see my dad their holding my moms hand while crying.

What is he doing here...? Didn't he not care about us a bit that time didn't he call my mom a gold digger that time? Bastard.... "What are you doing here" I said coldly looking away from him "If she is your mom she is my wife so you cannot stop me from meeting her I have the Rights Jungkook" Dad said.

"Yeah Your her Husband right THATS why you also have the rights of calling her things she isn't like Gold digger" I said sarcastically And rolled my eyes "That time I did not realize what I was saying In anger" He said I chuckled.

"If my mom was really important to you than you wouldn't have Told that you defended that bitch really well and in front of her called my mom a gold digger I Don't believe you dad" I said coldly.

"Now please get out of here or else my Mom's Soul will never find peace unless and until your here" I said And pointed at the door "I AM YOUR DAD RESPECT ME" Dad yelled "THIS IS MY HOUSE WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO GET OUT I CAN GO ANYWHERE I WANT HERE" Dad yelled.

"Dad I hope mom will haunt you for the treatment you gave her Till death" I said Coldly and got out of the room "Old freaking idiot bastard" I said Through gritted Teeth and just went to my brothers room to see him hugging the pillow and sleep talking what the heck...?

"Momo Don't l-leave me Please" He said "This person Talks weird things even while sleeping" I muttered "I... L-Love you C-come back P-please" He said I sighed and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Yah! Hey! Get up Stop dreaming stupid things" I yelled "Lemme sleep I couldn't sleep enough last night" Baekhyun said I just nodded "I know We all couldn't but now we have to book the places for the funerals Bro" I said "You do it I will join you later" He said and put the blanket over his Face.

"Okay you forced me to do this" I said and smirked I took my phone unlocked it and called Yoongi Hyung I put the phone speaker on full volume and  Put it near Baekhyun Hyungs Ears "Now youngi Hyundai will wake you" I said.

I still remember how he woke me up in Jeju That was so scary everyone was in a mess that's when hyping picked up the call "YAH! WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP AT FREAKING 7:00 IN THE FREAKING MORNING YOU WANT TO DIE ALIVE" He screamed And Baekhyun Immediately got up I just Bit my lower lip hard trying not to laugh.

"Huh? What happened who called AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU DISTURB MY SLEEP HUH" Baekhyun hyung yelled back "YAH! NOT TIME TO JOKE OKAY YOU WOKE ME UP AND NOW ARE ASKING ME WHO AM I" Yoongi hung yelled.