Part 35

JENNIE POV
I woke up when I heard my phone ringing I looked at the time freaking 6:30 AM in the morning "I will kill the person who dares to wake me up at This time" I said sarcastically In my morning voice and picked up the call not seeing the ID Cause I was Rubbing my eyes.

"Hello" Someone said from the other side it was a familiar voice... I quickly looked at the ID it said Eomma "annyeong Haseyo Eomma" I said in my sleepy voice while I was rubbing my eyes "Annyeong Jennie Looks like I woke you up from your favourite time of the day" Mom said chuckling I sighed "Eomma... I am so damn tired" I said.

"I know" Mom said "eomma Did something wrong happen that you called me so early" I said "Well you told me to call you when I reach Auckland" Mom said "You reached already" I yelled a little to loud "Guess I have to go to A ear doctor now" Mom said "Yes I did land Just an Hour ago" Mom said.

"How was the journey? Your fine now? Did everything happen safely" I bombard mom with my questions "Sweetheart Calm down everything went on nicely and I am perfectly fine" Mom said I sighed in relief "Good" I said smiling a small smile.

"Okay Jennie I am sure even you are very sleepy now and I have to eat something So I will be going now Say hello to your dreamland once again" Mom said I chuckled "Okay eat well Eomma Bye Bye I love you so much" I said "I love you more bye" Mom said and ended the call.

I put the Phone back on the nightstand and fell back on my bed and snuggled inside the blankets and here I go saying hello to my dreamland.

Yet again I was woken up by the worst ways of waking a person up Dragging them out of bed and then thrown onto the floor.... "GOOD MORNING TO JENNIE KIM" Momo Unnie yelled in my ears I immediately shot my eyes open.

"What is it" I said "what is it? Did you see the time you have university today and it's already 7:30 AM idiot" Momo Unnie yelled I quickly Got up and ran to the washroom I took a A bath and and brushed my teeth and got changed into this:

I went out and sprayed my Chanel perfume onto me and put on my lipstick and foundation I took my bag,car keys and wallet and went downstairs

"Eom- I stopped continuing the word realizing mom was not there here anymore I started to feel sad and lonely again "Oh Jennie I have made breakfast come on eat fast or else we both gonna be late today" Momo Unnie said.

Yes she studies in the same university as me "Ne Unnie" I said and faked a smiled sitting down and started eating the sandwich and salad made by Unnie Quickly as I didn't have time "thanks Unnie" I said getting up.

"Come on fast" I said "Eunha-shi Please clean the plates" I said to the maid "Yes Ma'am" She said to me and Momo Unnie helped me to the car remember I sprained my ankle... it a little better than before "you know I can walk" I said "No" Momo Unnie said I sighed.

I got in the car same as Momo Unnie "Good morning Miss" The driver "Morning" I said ever since the accident the driver had been taking us everywhere because I was still not recovered to drive my car nor was my mom going to allow me to drive my car for some months sad life I know.