Disclaimer

[Sequel to Access Denied]

Kleptomaniac, thief, scum... Genevieve Wilfred had been called a lot of things. But never 'target'. And right now, she was at the top of the Redstone hit list and everyone knew it. 

Five months ago, she had been on a mission that had changed the very way Genevieve lived. Now, she was no more than a bargaining chip. Whoever had her, had the upper-hand.

The newbie leader, crazy bomb specialist, drunk shooter, and brooding assassin, are back. And along with them came the genius that faked his own death. The Redstone files are open again and team's sent in for the mission. 

The only problem? Lines between good and bad are blurred. Nothing is sure anymore. Nothing is right. There are three teams in this game, all willing to kill or die. There is one goal—get the chip. And there are only two rules: keep your enemies close and don't trust anyone who gets too close.  

Friends will turn on each other. Enemies will have to work together. Family will have to mend broken ties.  

And the only way to win? Hit Bullseye.

* * * * *

Author's Note-

WELCOME BACK readers to the sequel of Access Denied, which is called Access Denied: THE BULLSEYE. I request that if you haven't already and stumbled upon this area, you go back and read the first book . . .  or well, figure the plot before this all on your own. 

I planned to bring this book out a few weeks ago. But then, I was in a dilemma. I realized I wanted two write a two part story instead of three. And then, I thought why don't I just write a full fat novel of about 70 chapters with the whole story in it? And then, I reasoned with myself that you've a;ready hit complete on that one. I just wanted something that said "COMPLETE".

So, here we are . . .

 A few acknowledgements before we begin :

1. Updates will be up at least once a weekI will try to update as frequently as I can. Although I have a decided day on when I am comfortable to update but sometimes I'm just on a roll and sometimes I am not. Forgive me.

2. Tell me what you thinkIf you have anything at all to say about my work, don't hesitate to drop a comment in comment section. If you have any questions, spot any potential plot holes or just want to share your thoughts; don't be shy. I will try my best to respond and interact but if I don't... my Email is in my bio, just ask/tell me directly.

3. Rude and offensive comments are NOT appreciatedI truly believe that Wattpad is a accepting and constructive community, so please don't be disrespectful or rude to other people. We're all here to read, write and support. However, if neutral doses of sarcasm and opinions... all you have to do it drop a comment.

4.Story has changing perspectivesThis book follows the story of the main characters and will be written in their perspective in third person.

5. This story is Copyrighted and belongs to meIf there are other books similar to mine, then I do apologize, I can't read everything the world holds. But, I am confident that I have read enough to make mine something different and worth your while. So, just please don't copy my work. It takes away from someone else's work and is really just mean.

6. This is a work of my imaginationThis story is completely FICTION. None of the events or names in this story are apart of any real incident. If there happens to be a similar situation in real life then it is a mere coincidence.

7. Lastly, EnjoyI just wanted to thank everyone and anyone who thought reading my book was worth their time and I promise you I will try my hardest not to disappoint. Read the book. Comment if you feel like it and vote if you think it's good.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to go through this boring Author's Note.  Many don't, you did. I really appreciate it.

Thanks again,

Yours truly,

Tara.