The app chose me?

A/n: Hey guys! 2 chapters in one day! Yay!

What zodiac are you?

Cancer ---->

Let's go...

I gaped at her, speechless. No wayyyy. Mind link? How does that even work?

She chuckled as if she knew what I was thinking: 'Mind link. Us reborns can communicate to our master or mistress through your mind. Just think of the words- for example, 'sienna, invisible', and I will appear invisible beside you, you will see me but others will not. Once I arrive, just order me what to do. Like if you want me to trip someone up just think it: ' Sienna, trip so-and-so up, lightly please' and I'll do it! Hehe!' she giggled

AWESOME!

Yeah, I know!

I jumped, looking at Sienna.'Was that you?' I asked curiously.

'Mhm, I can hear what you think and I'll reply or give you advice, even if you don't specifically ask for it.' she replied

Oh.

'So,' I pointed at the formed crowd,' what are they for?'

'Aha!' she exclaimed, ' If you get shot, or almost get shot, or die, one of these awesome dudes will take their life for you!'

I gaped at her, my jaw open; seriously?! 'So I have- how many lives?'

'Five', Sienna replied

'No wayyyy!!!! I can go and drown myself and I'll still be alive??!'

She nodded slowly, looking slightly concerned at my outburst.

'Sorry,' I smiled sheepishly at her, 'But how does that work, if I drown, don't I just sink down and like... Die? How am I saved?'

'In the extreme danger zone, your mind will alert us and one of our 'people' will temporarily take your body over. You will be pushed to the back of your own mind, and the person who took over your body will face the problems and consequences, not you. It will be as if you're watching the scene through a television, or movie screen, but you won't feel anything at all. Once the situation has ended,( if the shooter dies or disappears) you will be brought back to the front of your mind. If you are shot, you will come back to the same place you originally were. If you drowned, you would come back onto the shore or the land.'

'Woooooow!!!!' This was soooooo cool! But...

'Why me?' I asked out loud.

Sienna closed her eyes momentarily, then looked at me with confusion swirling in her eyes,

'I'm not completely sure myself hun. I guess the app chose you.'

It chose me?

'But who controls the app?' I asked

'Some intelligent being created this technological code which brought the dead back- but only to serve its master. No one knows of it apart from the masters who have been blessed with the app. This is because humans are greedy and selfish. If they found out about this, they would use the app for unhealthy and dangerous reasons. They would have the ability to use their power, but they would abuse it to the extent where it's no longer safe. This is the main reason the app chose you, it can sense that you are not that person, You must never tell anyone about it ever. The app's creation ( aka us ) is passed onto the next person when the first owner dies.' Sienna told me, sighing at the end of what I'd call a long speech!

Gosh! This was actually sooooo exciting!

"Nooouuuurr! NOURRRR!" I could hear faint yelling coming from a couple of yards behind me.

Confused, I turned around, looking for the source of the sound.

When I couldn't see anyone, I turned back to face Sienna and... She was gone.