Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏғᴏᴜʀ

Loyal POV. (October 31st)

Today Halloween and a friend of melo's is throwing a Halloween party which is at 6 so we have enough time to do everything we need do today. First we're film a video melo gonna rate my costume and then he's gonna pick my costume. Right now I was in shower washing up and melo was still sleeping and it already 12. I got out the shower and put my robe ok and brushed my teeth and walked out the bathroom and walked over to the bed.

Baby. I said flicking his nose.

Stop. He groaned turning.

Wake up. I said.

I'm tried though. He groaned. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I sat on his lap and he stretched out and looked at me and laughed. I leaned down and kissed him.

Happy Halloween papi. I said. He nod and sighed.

Why you want me up? He asked.

We gotta film and we have a photoshoot bae then we're taking my little sister and Zoey tricker treating before the party. I said.

Fine. He said.

Fine? Boy I'm making you for a reason. I said getting off his lap. I walked over to closet and got my clothes out.

Baby. Melo said.

Huh. I answered pulling my bonet down.

Baby! He yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bath.

What? I asked.

Who you talking to? He asked.

You calling my name after I answered the first time. I said. He sucked his teeth and opened the curtain.

What do you want? I asked putting my panties on.

Gimme a kiss. He said. I walked away and got dress. After he got out and dress we set everything up for the video.

Hey welcome back to our channel it's Loyalty. I said.

And LaMelo. He said doing a light skin face.

Stop. I laughed.

Anyways today melo gonna rate my outfit the he gonna pick my outfit. So make sure you subscribe if your new and make sure your post notifications on if you don't have them on...also like and comment below...you ready? I asked.

I guess. He said.

Alright well I think Have five or six outfits so yeah I'll be back. I said getting up and walked to the room I put the first costume on.

Bae you ready? I asked

Yeah. He said. I opened the door and walked out and melo looked back.

Damn...turn around. He said as I walked up to him. I turned around and he hissed.

You look SEX...C. He said slapping my ass.