author's note

Hi all,

Thank you so much for reading "fighting love." I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. It took a little over two years, but I'm really, really happy with how it turned out.

You can scroll down to read a snippet of the first chapter of my upcoming Larry Stylinson story, titled "back for you." This is not a sequel, just a different Larry AU. The first two chapters are posted now, so hop over there and read the rest of this chapter (and the next one) if you're interested!

You can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @ edwritesromance. 

All the love. Hope to see you all again for my next story! :)

UPDATE: I'm considering  offering a paperback version of this story. Fill out the form in my bio if you're interested! All the love. 

BACK FOR YOU: chapter 1 preview

"Wait, Haz, is that . . . ?"

Harry glanced up from the sandwich he was making. Following his friend Niall's eyeline, he turned toward the door, the bell still ringing cheerily over the loud voices that filled the crowded diner. Standing in the doorway was the very last person Harry expected to see.

"Louis," Harry breathed. His heart had dropped to the floor. He thought he might throw up. Louis's blue eyes searched the room, and when they finally found Harry's green ones, Harry knew he was going to throw up.

"Harry, breathe." Niall's voice seemed to echo around him. He felt his friend's hand squeeze his arm lightly, but his touch felt far away, barely a whisper on his skin.

As the older boy started weaving his way around the tables toward the counter, Harry shook his head frantically. "Ni, I can't. I need to . . . no, I can't." He turned quickly and threw his body weight against the door that led to the kitchen, pushing through and slamming it behind him. The overwhelming chatter of the diner faded away, and Harry sank down onto the floor, burying his face in his knees.

It had been four years. Four long years. Why did he still feel this way? Why was the pain still as strong as it was the day Louis left?

Through the pounding in his head, he heard Niall's voice, muffled through the door. "Louis, you need to leave. Harry's really upset."

"Please, Niall. I need to see him. I need to talk to him."

"It's been four years, Louis. Why are you here? Why now?"

www.wattpad.com/story/241120642-back-for-you-larry-stylinson