Chapter 1: The Distortionst part 1

??? P.O.V

       Somewhere, in an old-looking abandoned church, a person was performing what seemed to be a ritual. A mirror, a cake, a telephone, two figurines, a microphone, a bottle of poison, a candle, and a rabbit plushy. As the person spoke, they glowed with blue light for a bit, before stopping. They then disappeared. The person smiled and looked out the window to see the lights in the distance.

Meanwhile, in a hotel miles away...

                Nile's P.O.V

      Nile, Kyoya, Tsubasa, Shu, Daigo, and Ken were walking through the hotel. They were on their way to explore a room that Shu had found. From what he said about it, it didn't sound like one they had been in before. he did mention that there was a bey arena, which was why Nile and Kyoya had joined in. They had asked Hyoma, Hikaru, and Dynamis to come, but they were busy with something else. They didn't tell the others though. Anyway, the group soon arrived, and Shu opened the door revealing a dark room. As they stepped inside, Tsubasa turned on the lights. Now, they could see what looked like a bey arena in the ground. But there was something that seemed really strange. "What's with all the mirrors?" Daigo asked. There were mirrors that were hanging on the wall, and mirrors that were placed around the arena. Shu looked at the mirrors with suspicion "No clue. But they weren't here earlier". Everyone now seemed tense after Shu had said that. Well, almost everyone. "The mirror sudden appearance probably isn't that important. This place is weird. I thought we established that already" Ken spoke through his hand puppets. He was right. This place was strange. Everything was always working here, despite the fact that there were no people. Food was always ready, despite no one going near the kitchen. There were places here that looked exactly like places from other fandoms. For example, there was a five nights at Freddy's sister location underground rental facility here, as well as Joey Drew Studios from BATIM. And more, this universe seemed to have no end, which had earned it the name 'Universe With No End'. Luckily, Ken mentioning this fact calmed everyone down.

"Well, I don't really care anyway," Kyoya said, as he walked up to the stadium, and looked at the others, "Puppet boy, let's battle". Nile was a bit disappointed that Kyoya had picked Ken as his opponent, instead of Nile, but it was clear why. Kyoya and Ken had never battled. "I think that would we a pretty pointless battle. Ken has a burst beyblade, while Fang Leone is a metal beyblade" Tsubasa pointed out, but it didn't seem like Kyoya or Ken had herd him, as they were already standing next to the arena, ready to launch. "3...2...1...Let it rip!" The two launched Fang Leone and King Kurbeus into the arena. Leone wildly attacked Kurbeus, despite being a defense type, and before Ken could do anything, Kurbeus was bursted and sent flying. Kyoya caught Leone, while Ken watched Kurbeus's parts hit one of the mirrors, cracking it. "That was too easy," Kyoya said, not having noticed the cracked mirror. Ken rushed over to where his bey was, and picked up the parts. He was about to leave, when suddenly music started playing. This was something everyone took notice of. Kyoya's smirk disappeared, and everyone looked around at where the music was coming from. That's when Nile, who was standing closest to Ken, noticed something dripping from the crack of the mirror. It looked like a tear, but there was something off about it. Ken seemed to have noticed it too. That's when they heard it.

Tears Laced With Cyanide

Flow-through the cracks of a

Mirror shattered long ago

It sounded like a person singing. There was something off-putting about it. Nile first thought was that it was probably someone pranking them, using the loudspeaker system. But then he noticed that there were no speakers in this room.