Chapter 4 Honey, I'm Home Part 2

Twists's P.O.V

       "Another dead end?" Luciel exclaimed, sounding frustrated. This was the fifth dead end they had encountered. Twist sighed "Back to the small cavern we go". The group turned around, heading back the way they came. "Hey, guys. Maybe we should ask the Norman person?" Axel suggested. "He'll probably just lead us into a trap" Shin replied. He was deffinetly suspicious of Norman. But so was everyone else here. "True. But maybe we could figure out who he is and what he's doing here if we did. I mean, we all know he isn't supposed to be here" Axel said. The group went silent, as each person was now contemplating a different strategy in case Norman would try to trick them. The silence continued for a couple of minutes, before they reached the small cavern again. Norman was still standing there "Are you all still sure that you're not lost?". "Alright fine. You cought us. We're lost. Can you please show us the way out?" Karma said. Norman smirked "Sure follow me", before going down the rightmost path. The group looked at eachother, shrugged, and followed. Twist decided to use this to ask the guy some questions. "So, who exactly are you?"

"Didn't I already tell you? My name is Norman"

"You know that's not what I meant"

"Yeah yeah. So you want to know more about me? Well, I'm willing to tell if you're all willing to listen"

        Twist noticed that throughout this, Norman was smirking. He's deffinetly planning something. But what?

"Alright. We'll listen"

"Good"

        That's when it happened. Suddenly, weird music started playing. It was actually a bit unsettling.

Father said that this world isn't for me

I tried to pray for a new reality

Norman then turned to face the group.

So come with me

We can change night into day

A tied up moth

​​​​​​Seemed to know a different way

     'What did I just get myseld into?' Twist thought to himself, as Norman turned away and continued walking.

Don't remember it

Don't return to it

      Twist could see that there seemed to be small ink stains on the walls of the cave. To him it looked like Norman was leading them the correct way. The singing was a bit unsettling though.

Oh, Father tore out the umbilical cord

There's nothing left in the bottle keeping me scored

We'll abandonment of scenery

In the

Don't remember it, don't return to it

Rear view mirror

       They entered a hallway made of wood, with ink on every wall. Twist immidietly knew where they were: Joey Drew Studios. Or at least a recreation of it. Twist had only been here two times. Both times because of a BATIM themed challange Keiko had made everyone participate in. Still, it was nice to be in a fsmiliar place. Norman then turned to the boys, and it sounded as if the song was picking up. He was smirking, looking comfident and in control.

A petty line with white noise

Pack up your bags and throw out the toys

Three strikes and honey I'm home